Warm Greetings


I did some late night stamping yesterday. I needed to create a clean and simple birthday card. I hope that the birthday girl isn't reading this. The Fabriano card measures 3-3/8" x 5-1/4".
If you are a stamper you may be a "compulsive hoarder"...you know, you buy all these wonderful things to create with and then are apprehensive to use them. I use to be that way with my Fabriano's but as you can see; I've been creating with them a lot. I have accumulated a number of embellishments that I'm trying to resist hoarding. Most non-crafty people might not even understand the hoarding concept. They are probably wondering why someone would buy things in the first place and then not use it. It reminds me of my Grandmother (we called her "Obachan" which is Japanese for Grandmother). We would buy wonderful gifts for Obachan but she would always "save" them. So my current mission is to use what I have and resist the urge to hoard.

Stamps: Stampin' Up Like It a Latte
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Making Memories Cosmo ribbon

Comments