Do you see what I see?

I picked up the A Muse Party Time set. All the images are fun but I was particularly drawn to the one I used on this card. Most people will see a crock pot. What do I see? I see a rice cooker! It had me chuckling to myself as I was looking at the set in the oh-so-adorable A Muse shop in Seattle. Okay, okay.....I'm easily A Muse(d)......LOL

~recipe~
Stamps: A Muse Party Time
Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, misc black & white
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: ticket corner punch, square scallop punch, word window punch, corner rounder punch(sheesh it seems like the punch card), bling and Signo white gel pen

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha ha ha! I see a rice cooker too :D Cute!
Anonymous said…
AMY! I'm so stoked you have a blog! Thank you SO much for sharing your clever card! I love it! Gave me great giggles! Hilarious that what we see is a rice cooker first! ROTFL! I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my hoppin' roll--I will enjoy peeking in here when time permits to see what you've been up to! Your cards are just lovely! *hugs* JulieHRR