A Muse{d}



A couple weeks ago I scored on a great lot of A Muse stamps. I haven't uploaded the pictures here and thought I would share....I have been slowly collecting A Muse stamps and gladly adopted 40 new {at least to me!} ones. Actually they all looked brand spankin' new! My stamp collection is primarily Stampin' Up but I've always loved the *sweetness* of the A Muse images. I usually have a ton of "things" stuffed into my Store in Style desk organizer but decided to display my newly blossoming collection so that I can get to know them and use them {lol}.

I've been asked to design "Princess" birthday party invitations so you'll see some cards using the Lizzie image soon...

Love being A Muse{d}!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! Jealous! I love those stamps but they're too much for my (tight wad) pocket book. Fourty of them! Wow!!
Godelieve said…
Oh, I love A Muse too, but I only have a few...