Big Thank You to Gina K!!

Thank You to Gina K of Gina K Designs, I finally took my Janome out of her box!!! I couldn't believe the wonderful step by step tutorial that Gina K posted on her blog. If you're like me, bought the Janome Sew Mini and haven't taken her out of her box, check out Gina's blog!!!

I have ALWAYS wanted to learn how to sew.....clothes....but haven't "got around to it". I should really, I would save a ton of $$ on alterations since I'm so petite. I always have to factor in alteration costs when I buy jeans....

Anyways, I had a fun time with my Janome and was able to make one stitched card....need way more practice on the corners but I'm so glad that I took the plunge!!!

~deets~
Stamps: Big Blossom, Cute Converse
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Blush
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Stitching...real sewing machine stitching! bling & dimensionals
Techniques: fussy cutting

Comments

MariHana said…
Amy, this comment has nothing to do with your blog post, I'm afraid, but your cousin Satomi suggested that I try to contact you here. She mentioned your designs in her Etsy profile, and when I saw the name "Tsuruta", I asked if you were related to Tsuruta Sensei, who was my grad advisor at UBC. Such a small world! He was a wonderful professor and person, and I still think of him often, and with great affection. Mary