Crown ala Making Memories

This is a crown I made for a new stamping friend {Hi J!!}. A girl can never have too many stamping buddies. I met her through Splitcoaststampers {love that place!}.

I love this line of Making Memories...I didn't realize the name until I looked at it today so that I could actually post it...Making Memories Simply Fabulous Collection-Brooke. It made me chuckle since I think that "Fabulous" is one of my favorite words to use!

~recipe~

Stamps: none {gasp!}
Paper: Making Memories Simply Fabulous Collection-Brooke
Ink: Signo white gel pen
Accessories: Scallop punches, MM velvet alpha, M's organdy ribbon, bling



Comments

Jen said…
Oh Amy aren't you just the sweetest!! I'm planning on getting a picture of all my incredible goodies posted on my blog tomorrow. I have so many things to get done on my day off tomorrow. Boys birthday invites need to be done, Valentine's need to be done, some plain ol' fun stamping needs to be done.............Oh and of course I have to make room on my disastrous table to be able to do all of this.......LOL Hugs my new friend and have a great weekend!