Ribbon....Ribbon....Ribbon....




What girl doesn't like ribbon? Well, what stamping girl doesn't love ribbon......my non-stamping friends don't "get" it..but a girl can never have too much ribbon. I found Elaine and her blog, A Place for Ink, via Splitcoaststampers. She was selling gorgeous May Arts ribbon....and I couldn't resist! Keep an eye on her blog, she'll be doing another ribbon share and I can't wait to see what she has to offer....She was so sweet to include a card and some chocolate...already ate the chocolate so it isn't in any of the photos :)

Which ribbon is your favorite?

Comments

Carla said…
OHH! I love it all! I think my two faves are the two-toned satiny ones. I did a ribbon share with TexasJodyLynn last year, I think it's time for another!!
Marilyn said…
I love the blue-toned ribbon - too pretty!! I agree - a girl can never have too much ribbon or I might add - too many shoes! :) Thanks for sharing a comment on my card at SCS!
Tandra said…
I have no favorites! I LOVE it ALL!!! lol