ala Dawn!

I try to at least do one challenge a week on Splitcoaststampers. I was pleased to hear that Dawnsing ala Dawn McVey of {My Favorite Things} is the Featured Stamper this week! There are soooooo many gorgeous cards to pick from but I decided on her very sweet Life's Simple Pleasures. I changed up the color, I kept the chocolate chip card base but added my favorite, wild wasabi! I tried to tie the bow on the left side of the card, like in Dawn's card, but I couldn't seem to make it work so I did it on the right side. I decided to add some bling on three of the scallops and the most fabulous A Muse text stamp....voila!
------------------------------------------------
stamps: a muse paper: stampin up print pack ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: wild wasabi stitched grosgrain, fiskars cloud scissors, bling

Comments

Lauren said…
Nice job. I love the layout and the colors!
Carolina said…
Wonderful card and job on the challenge!
Michele Kovack said…
Very pretty!! Such a classy card!
Anonymous said…
I love the layout of this. The colors are so rich and I love the sentiment.
Allison Rankin said…
Another great clean design!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I love your colors on this card...very classy indeed!

Pinky
Angie Tieman said…
Beautiful job! Love the colors you mixed, the dsp looks great!
Charmaine said…
Love the sentiment and the card colors.

Charmaine
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! I love the colors!!!