Renew Yourself

I popped into an Impress shop last night and absolutely fell in love with some B Line Design chandelier duo stamps! I have a feeling you all will be seeing these images alot over the next couple of weeks...

Sometimes photography is much harder than the designing of a card...Acetate cards are a challenge to photograph.

The interior panel is folded so when the receiver of the card slides the ribbon off of the card they will flip the basic grey panel up to reveal the greeting.
----------------------------------
stamp: b line designs paper: basic grey ink: Stazon accessories: acetate ala Flourishes, mm renew label, offray ribbon

Comments

SmilynStef said…
Very pretty ... I'm jealous that you can 'pop into Impress' ... gorgeous card.
Allison Rankin said…
Wow Amy...love this! And I am with Stef...of course I am jealous that you have Impress stamps...I have not a one in my collection (yet!).
Angie Tieman said…
This is gorgeous!! Those stamps are amazing, I feel big trouble coming on!
Anonymous said…
Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
please take a look @ my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com
Elaine said…
You are so hip with your stamping, I just love what you do!
Lisa Carroll said…
Oooh, this is cool! I love that stamp. I had to go and click your link and now there's a million things I want at that B Line Designs website! LOL Thanks. ;)
Julia Aston said…
Love that chandellier stamp! and this acetate card is terrific! I like the ribbon closure on it!