Copic Certification

I had the pleasure of spending the day with Marianne Walker of Copic and Carolina {hi carolina!}.

I was pretty impressed with the Copic Airbrush....oh the possibilities. We received a bunch of fun stuff..I bought the blender pen and refill, otherwise all the rest were goodies for us to take home!

I really do enjoy taking classes...being surrounded by people that appreciate paper crafts and all of the energy....

Thanks Marianne for a great class..what a lucky duck you are...being part of such a fabulous industry.


Comments

Corie said…
You lucky duck
Anonymous said…
Wow, sounds like it was FABULOUS! Glad you got to go. Maybe if I catch one around here I'd check it out too. I have a blender pen... but horrible at it!!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I have been collecting the copic markers and stink at using them to blend etc. I sure wish I could take that class. If she is ever in the south, I would love to sign up for it to learn from a pro. I also have a few of their glitter pens. I love their vibrant colors! I am so envious of you, gf!

Pinky
Oh! What a lucky duck YOU are! Will you blog about what you learned about? I can't wait to see what you do with the airbrush!
Julia Aston said…
I'd love to take one of those classes - I expect to see gloriously colored stampings now Amy!!