Hippie G

Happy Monday!

This fun monogram card is for a girl {hi G!} that will be celebrating her 8th birthday this week. She's a little whipper snapper...what girl doesn't love glitter {I certainly do!}..

I think the s.e.i. line of
Hippie Chick is just too fun...I've had it for what seems like years and I'm surprised that they still carry it....that's totally cool. I guess I'm so use to companies discontinuing/retiring their lines like Stampin' Up and Basic Grey.


I've already had my workout for the morning...I've managed to corral both of my cats and put them into their pet carriers to take them to their vet appointment this morning....do you know how stinkin' fun that is {rolling my eyes}? They are not happy campers but I must say that I'm pretty impressed with how quickly I manage to accomplish the task this morning...usually it takes about an hour.


Comments

Lisa Carroll said…
Blogger keeps eating my comments... grrr......

Anyway, love this cool, funky look. She's sure to love it, Amy!
Unknown said…
Great card. Love the chipboard letter.
Jenn said…
Great card! I love the dp, your stitching and the glittered chipboard letter...just fabulous!!! :D
Carolina said…
Just darlin' - perfect card for a little girl - love it!
Carla said…
I love this, Amy! The glittery G is awesome, and that paper rocks! I don't have any of that line, but I think it's adorable! I want ALL of the paper. I mean it! Every line there is-there's no end to my paper love!
Angie Tieman said…
This is so bright and fun, I love it! I think I even have a pile of this paper and matching ribbons, I need to dig it out! TFS!
Anonymous said…
I love the colors!!! So fun and summery!