Whoot Whoot!

A while back on SCS I saw Amber Hight's super cute "My Wise Friend!". I just couldn't resist and bought the very sweet U R A Hoot set from Cornish Heritage Farms by the most Fabulous Kim Hughes. I hope that JenMarie sees this post...I broke out my A Muse Madeira paper. She totally inspired me with her Rainy Seattle Girl card.

This card is for my oldest friend...oops, she isn't my oldest friend in terms of age but I've known her the longest....since 7th grade/middle school. She graduates with a MBA from the University of Washington on Friday...a long road for her but she did it "Whoot Whoot!".

Don't you just love her seafoam green eye shadow? I added more eyelashes too! I don't typically mix my black and brown inks but wanted the text to stand out. If you happen to look in the lower right hand corner of the card "my wise friend" is stamped in onyx black.
-----------------------------------------------------
stamps: chf u r a hoot paper: a muse madeira, stampin' up chocolate chip and misc kraft ink: versafine vintage sepa & onyx black, souffle pen accessories: target $1 twine, misc safety pin, su oval punch

Comments

Becky Carafa said…
This is sooo cute! I love the eyeshadow!
Allison Rankin said…
Love this Amy...that DP rocks!
Anonymous said…
An MBA definately deserves a woot woot ... lovin' that eye shadow and eyelashes ... fabulous card.
Julia Aston said…
Love this Amy! what a cute owl sitting on his branch! love his 'makeup'! and the wonderful DP - it all blends together so well - I'm sure your 'old' friend will love this!
Carolina said…
What a beautiful graduation card and love the girlie look you gave her with the eyeshadow & eyelashes!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I love this card. I know your friend will also. That little owl is just too cute!

Pinky