Certainly a Riot....

Can you believe that I'm not using Wasabi but Certainly Celery?? I'm trying to branch out on my colors...lol. This is for Heather Rolin's HMSC2 challenge. I'm probably the only one that still consistently uses a coluzzle...still haven't broken down to buy nestabilities because I don't have a die-cutting machine...It doesn't mean that I don't want the latest and greatest...I'm a **huge** fan of scallops...anyways, back to the card. While blurfing, I happen to stumble across Heather's challenge and wanted to join in the fun. I was going to add text to the design but decided against it, the Riot background is so graphic as it is, I didn't want to add to the chaos :)

I hope that everyone had a magnificent weekend. I can't believe that it is already Monday {sigh}. Yesterday we spent the day at the Seattle Art Museum and the Pike Place Market. Here are some photos...have a super week!!!


The Hammering Man..


The First Starbucks located in the Pike Place Market.
The flowers at the market are spectacular!

Comments

Heather said…
Hi Amy! Thank you for playing along in the fun! This card is way super AWESOME! Love all the details with the "caos" bg and the colors! Beautiful!
Lauren said…
Great card and awesome photos!
Michelle said…
Cute Card Amy...
I LOVE the market, everytime we go home to see my parents the market is a must, my favorite place is the flowers.. I think I take a bazillion pictures there and I always make my boys stand there while I do..

Michelle
Angie Tieman said…
Very pretty! Love your take on the sketch! Love that stamp too, don't have that one yet, darn! Great pictures of Seattle...you have a way of making me want to go visit!
Carolina said…
Ah, love all the photos and you are soooo making me miss Seattle. I have to get back there again!

Wonderful take on the sketch and the stamp is just perfect - love it!
Jenn said…
Absolutely stunning!!! I love those colors together and the row of buttons are too cute!!! :D

You got some great pics of the museum and market....too cool! :D
Susan said…
love the pics of our former home, too!!! thanks for a mini stroll down the lane...love the riot card!!! now I've got to check out Heather's sketch,,,see what these blogs do! Have a great week, Amy
Becky Carafa said…
LOVE the card! Great pics too.
LeAnne said…
Wow, thanks for all the pix and you great card. It is like visiting somewhere without paying $4.25 for a gallon of gas!
LeAnne