Girl Talk

Last year I went to my most fabulous demo's garage sale {hi j!}. It was actually a multi-demo sale..I bought a bunch of retired SU stuff and this spectacular phone booth image...don't you love it? I can't believe someone would sell it...if I remember correctly the gal told me that her friend picked it up for her when she was traveling in Europe. It is by Stamps Unlimited. I actually had a couple other versions of this card already completed but I didn't think that the text that I had teamed it up with was perfect. Then I was looking through my MM magnetic sets {yes, I still have those...} and found "Girl Talk"...how perfect is that??!!!

This is the last of the Vancouver pictures that I'll share with you...I use to live there when I was in elementary school and as an adult, have made many a road trip up there. I can't seem to remember ever just walking around their Chinatown. This is the Dr. Sun Yat Sen Park...a tranquil place surrounded by high rises.

I highly recommend the slightly corny tour via The Big Bus which was our mode of transpo since we took the train up there. It is a great way to get around Vancouver and they run fairly frequently so you can hop on and off...

Water Lilies...something very peaceful about them...

TGIF!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE that phone booth. You scored!!! Her lose your gain, right? Awesome card. I LOVE the kraft paper and the red with black. So classy!!!
Allison Rankin said…
That is the coolest stamp! Score for you!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, I love that phone booth stamp, how could she part with it! Love how you stamped it in red on the Kraft! And yes, I still have those magnetic stamps too! lol! Thanks for sharing the peaceful photos too, they are beautiful. So cool to see that amid all those big high rises.
Carla said…
I still drag out my mm magnetic stamps now and then-I think they are great! The one you chose is perfect! Gorgeous Chinatown pix-thanks for sharing!
SmilynStef said…
Love love love that card.
Carolina said…
Love the phone booth image and what you've done with it The water lilies photo is gorgeous!! You captured them wonderfully!
Elaine said…
What a fun stamp to run across!! Love it and the card is just right with that saying! :) I need the sun to come back....I'm going through withdrawl!
Julia Aston said…
I love that phone booth too! and that is a perfect sentiment - very cool card!

And i am enjoying your wonderful pictures of your trip!
Angela said…
vancouver is beautiful...and that phone booth card is so simple and great.