Rockin' Z

We're celebrating my son's 11th birthday on Sunday! I used the Rock Star DCWV stack for his invites. Absolutely easy smeasy...the twine is from T's $ spot. Thank goodness for the T $ spot....I picked up some tins...candy...notepads....viola...goodie buckets for the kids :) I'll alter the tins to go along with the whole Rock Star theme, I'll post those later this week...
---------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin up pure and simple uppers paper: stampin' up chocolate chip and dcwv rock star ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: t $ spot twine and avery tag.

Comments

Jenn said…
This card ROCKS!!! :D I couldn't resist!!! I love the dp and the twine adds a nice touch! :D
Angie Tieman said…
Very nice! Love the twine with the white metal tag! Great touch!
Allison Rankin said…
This is a super neat-o card!