08/08/08.......Time of my Life


I made this for a co-worker's daughter {hi e & k!}. She picked out a lovely Begonia plant for my birthday, how sweet is she? This has to be one of my favorite A Muse images...just love her. I stamped her in VersaFine Onyx black and then colored her with various copics. I threw on some M's faux dew drops and some ribbon that I tend to hoard...

Speaking about copics...this would make any stamper mom proud. The kids called me from
Impress. My friend {hi s!} drove them there so they could buy me some birthday gifts. They kept calling to ask me if I have something already...meaning they didn't want to buy me any duplicates. During one of my convo's with my ds, he asked what copics I owned...he knew to ask about copics AND he pronounced it right. I told him that was blog worthy..lol.

I have a jam packed 3 days....wanted to leave you with one of my favorite songs..whenever I hear it, I have to crank it up:

I love these lyrics:

And I’ll taste every moment

And live it out loud

I know this is the time

This is the time to be

More than a name or a face in the crowd

I know this is the time

This is the time of my life

Time of my life…


Comments

Jenn said…
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a relaxing birthday weekend!!! :D
Lauren said…
I love that hula girl! Happy Birthday!
Carla said…
Oh my! Your kids are amazing! My sons are completely clueless!! The ONLY time they have ever paid attention is when I get out the Bombshells. They know about the Bombshells! Happy Birthday!
Allison Rankin said…
Love this paper you use for your simple cards! Happy birthday!
Angie Tieman said…
Shake it, birthday girl1! Have a great one!!
Julia Aston said…
Great song and lyrics! love your hula girl with the fun dew drops - very nice thank you for your friend!
Elaine said…
Hey Happy Belated Birthday!!! 08.08.08?! GOOD LUCK BIRTHDAY, right? Sounds like you scored with the kids going to Impress and all...lol What a fun story to share - and an adorable hula girl card (AMuse has so many cute stamps - I bet you have quite a collection!)
Susan said…
rock and roll! and a fortunate day to boot! may this year be your very best one yet!


HUGS,
your chandelier friend!!!!
Carolina said…
What great kids you have - they rock! Glad you are taking time to have some fun on your birthday and can't wait to hear all about it!
Catherine said…
love the simplicity of this card but then again i love all your cards =)
Shelly said…
Love this card, that lime green is perfect!