The Journey....

I celebrate my birthday tomorrow...08/08/08. I'm surrounded with fabulous family and friends that continuously help me celebrate! I'm taking tomorrow off and will spend it relaxing and yes, celebrating! There was a potluck at work the other day for my birthday and my co-worker {hi s!}. I made up a bunch of these A Muse/Fabriano cards as thank you's....I colored the bike with Cameo Coral so it would match my own beach cruiser! You know me, I'll find time to hit some stamp shops over the weekend and do some birthday retail therapy!
------------------------------------------------------
stamps: a muse ink: versafine vintage sepia paper: fabriano

Comments

Janine said…
Love the sentiment on this one Amy!!Have a great weekend...
Michelle said…
AMY!!! Were birth month buddies!!! How exciting.. I knew I liked you.. hah hah.. Hope you year is filled with all the blessings you hold in your heart.

Michelle
Lauren said…
Happy Birthday!! Have a great day.
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute card! LOVE that sentiment!! Hope you have a great day tomorrow on your birthday!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Curt in Indy said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a special date for a birthday to fall on this year! Enjoy your day. Your blog is wonderful. That story about the guy next door really struck me. Thank you for posting it, and I'm glad I took the time to read it. Best, Curt
Anonymous said…
AMY its 12:48 8.8.08 here in chicago
soooooooooo

eh hem
{best singing voice}
lalalalla

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to YOU
Happy birthday Dear AMY
Happy BIRTHDAY to you
woot woot!
Jenn said…
Oh so cute!!! So awesome that you are surrounded by such great friends and family!!! Hope you have a great day!!! :D
Stacey said…
Happy Birthday for Yesterday Aimee! 08.08.08 - a very lucky day!

Simple but beautiful card - totally stunning ~x~
Julia Aston said…
Love your bike card! and Happy B'day!!! please send me your address I'd like to send you a belated card!!!
Susan said…
Happy Birthday, Amy!!!! You go girlfriend! like everyone else, the bike card is just kewl...but I have to laugh, that sentiment is one I picked up in the new stamp store on the way to the coast!!!
Carolina said…
Happy Be-lated Birthday Amy!!! Please send me your snail mail so I can send some love your way!

Love the card and the sentiment is just darlin' - I love handwritten looking type stamps!
Anonymous said…
happy belated birthday and happy card too! Love that design.
Shelly said…
Happy belated! You share the same birthday as one of my best friends...so I know you're COOL! LOL! Kidding! Love the yummy Fabriano card, I should go pull mine off of the shelf again!