Life is an Adventure...

Life definitely is an adventure but I am certainly enjoying the ride....How about you?

This is a "simple dimple" card as Angie would type...The "it's an adventure" is a die cut from my Making Memories Hul.la.ba.loo line kit. I love the pop of pink...now who doesn't love pink?!

Here's a photo my boy took of me with my phone outside the rustic cabin we stayed at on one of the San Juan Islands...It's a challenge to travel with one kid that doesn't like to vacation and the other that does...what is a Mom to do? Invite a neutral party...another kid! Actually it was great..."s" added to the mix and she's a sweet girl. Well, Tuesday is back to school and back to work for me...I've really enjoyed the much needed time off.

---------------------------------------

paper: stampin' up chocolate chip & misc ivory accesories: MM die cut, rabom wide dark brown grosgrain

Comments

Susan said…
there used to be a teen dance club in the late '60's called Hulalaboo! I loved it, white patent go-go boots and a whiter shade of pale on the record player! gotta check out that new paper...you're my trendsetter, Amy!

Hope you gathered strength for the school days ahead...we're heading into my fav time of year, how about you?

Happy Laborless day, I hope
Angie Tieman said…
Lol! It's simple dimple but fabulous, the best kind! The cabin looks so charming, glad you enjoyed it!
LOVE your classy card -- FAB job!!! Now, that cabin does NOT look rustic to me -- it looks like a darling little cottage -- sounds like a GREAT trip!!! TFS!!!
Janine said…
Very simple and elegant card Amy!!
Love that pic of you too.
Maren said…
Love that clean and simple card! So pretty! The San Juan's are amazing!! Where was that cottage? Adorable!
Elaine said…
Hello Chickarella! How cute is that cottage!? You'll have to tell me what the place is called so we can check it out! My kids are back at school tomorrow also. Heading to Southcenter Impress today at 1:00. I know you don't need anything, but if you CAN get away, you should meet me there :)
Savitri said…
I LOVE it!! Brown and pink, oh la la! :) That tag is adorable too. One of my favorite shapes! Cute photo of you and seems like a nice cottage. Hope all is having a great time, whether one like to vacation or not :) Good idea on the friend!!
Julia Aston said…
Love this adventure card - would be nice to send to people at a certain time in their lives! I looked on the web site of the place you were vacationing and it looks just super! An extra friend to keep the kids happy is always a plus! I used to do that with my son - the only child of a single mother at the time..... made it much easier on me - I could read or do crafts or lay on the beach while they played!
Jenn said…
Cute card! Love the simplicity and the touch of pink! :D Cute pic too! ;D
Catherine said…
love the simplicity of your card..AGAIN! and i was going to ask you if you can post this pic over the weekend when i saw this on your profile... love it!
Catherine said…
love the simplicity of your card..AGAIN! and i was going to ask you if you can post this pic over the weekend when i saw this on your profile... love it!
Shelly said…
Charming cottage and how cute are you?!!?!!? Looks like a relaxing place to stay. Love the simple elegance of your card too.