So*Kind

I'm a huge fan of text stamps...who isn't? I {heart} the one from the Stampin' Up Priceless set...So*Kind. Kind, it is such a small word but means so much, kwim? It is one of those words for me...words that are packed with a punch...like empathetic. I cased myself by using my Kind & Savvy card. It takes on a whole different look with the most fabulous Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter paper, doesn't it? This went postal yesterday to someone that has been "So*Kind" to me...I'm a lucky duck.
---------------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' up priceless ink: versafine onyx black paper: misc black, basic grey scarlet's letter accessories: misc ribbon

Comments

Anonymous said…
{oooh} amy
That's a stamp I need in my life
Very pretty card
Lauren said…
Gorgeous card Amy - the paper really pops!
Jenn said…
Very pretty! I love this basic grey paper!!! :D
Savitri said…
Ooooh, nice! Love the BG paper and the gray ribbon is lovely!! I was debating on getting SU's gray ribbon and now I think I will :)
Allison Rankin said…
Gorgeous...that ribbon looks yummy!
Nicole said…
Hi there, first time for me checking out your blog. Love all your cards and use of paper! Beautiful work.
Catherine said…
sure is a fab PP. what a beautiful card. I keep forgetting to get this ribbon...it's so pretty
Angie Tieman said…
Another beauty and a great case! That paper is too cool!
Angie Tieman said…
A season behind?! Dang, you better get busy! I'm not good at keeping quiet! lol! But you're safe, I didn't say anything...yet!
Rose Ann said…
I'm a fan of text stamps as well...and this designer paper is so pretty!! I love the scallops too!! Lovely card!!
Carla said…
Simply gorgeous! That is a great stamp, and you've shown it off to perfection!!
Stacey said…
Ooh Amy.... you cased yourself but I may have to case you - I love this card!!! ~x~
Susan said…
I am so happy I have this BG paper, cause I just might have to case your case!!! love how this all came together, Amy! Happy WEEKEND!!!!
Julia Aston said…
You're right - that DP is just super! lovely card Amy~!
Tweetpea said…
I love BasicGrey peper and this card is just beautiful!

Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com