Psst....

Yes, another Sassafras'alicious card...this is ginormous one...5.5 x 8.5...they are a challenge to photog! Whatta card...Sassafras AND Stampin' Up Retired Cool Carribbean, something I took out of the vault...I just adore Cool Caribbean and thought what better paper to team it up with but Sassafras! The We R Memory Keepers Chipboard letters are from their Christmas line and have glitter on them! The "truly * madly * deeply" is ala A Muse and the chipboard button is from Making Memories. I'm definitely on a roll for the card sketches! This is for the caardvarks challenge with the sketch by Becky Fleck. Good Grief...you should check out the Studio Calico prize package...a girl can dream! I always enjoy Stef and Lauren's Caardvarks creations so I decided to join in on the fun!

Have a super weekend!!!

Comments

Kathy said…
love the card it is so cheerful.
Sandra MacLean said…
What is not to love about this card??! Sassafras paper and Cool Caribbean paper - the perfect pair!! I ADORE this card Amy! I love how you used the flower and chipboard letter so well. I have been enjoying your cards so much. Thanks for sharing!
Lisa Brown said…
Love it! So precious!
Alecia Wolfford said…
Super cute card and thanks so much for the blog visit and your kind words!!
Ann said…
I {heart} Cool Caribbean, too, and it looks awesome with these yummy papers and gorgeous flower! Thanks for the reminder--I meant to work on this sketch ages ago! ;)
lauren bergold said…
OOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i love EVERYTHING about this...well hey, who wouldn't??!?!? you are just ♥MISS SASSY♥ lately! (& i liiiiiiiiiikes it!) ;)

ps: i am having a truly hilarious mental image of you retrieving extra-extra-special papers & embellies from THE VAULT (surely it's a heavily guarded, secret underground bunker in an undisclosed location??!)...hehehehe...thanks for that! :) :) :)
Beth said…
love the colors on your card!
Savitri said…
Man, now you're making me want to stop at Archiver's!!! Love this card. So so fun!
ivy said…
that looks like FUN paper. i needs to git me some!!
Carla said…
I love all your work , you know that! One of the things I really love is how very precise it is. This card is just perfect! It's also a great way to show off paper. I have a hard time cutting into my SLass sometimes because I don't want to leave anything out!
Joy said…
lovely patches look...so cute!
Denise said…
I love the colorful quilt look. Great job.
Angie Tieman said…
I liked the "vault" image too! lol! FAbulous card!! YOu really outdid yourself!
Latisha said…
love the sassafrass
I think i only own a few sheets of cool caribbean left
such a great color
sigh...
fab card!
Rose Ann said…
I love your pretty card, Amy!! Wonderful papers, beautiful flower, and I love the chipboard lettering!!
Lynn Put said…
Pretty card! I like the big flower and use of designer paper!
Allison Rankin said…
Love this...great mix of papers!
Elaine said…
You are too funny! I don't know how I missed this card, but I did...I am glad I decide to look back at your cute cards, cuz otherwise I would have never seen this! It's chic and modern, Amy! Love your style, girlie!
Stacey said…
Oh my word. I LOVE this! The layout, the funky mix of papers. Divine! ~x~