Who doesn't love a free lunch?!

I've been on a roll with paper piecing and fun papers that I thought it was time to get back to one of my first loves.....fabriano's. Here is a clean and simple card. We're celebrating a co-worker's birthday today...sushi! Not just sushi but the conveyor belt kind...something for everyone and it is fairly inexpensive...at least for me, I can get out of there for less than $5. I ran the 5x5 Fabriano through my printer...I'm buying the birthday boy his lunch but asked him to make sure that he had dinner the night before and big breakfast today...lol....The ribbon is ala Martha online. I glittered the "rice" part of the sushi roll.
-------------------------------------
stamps: a muse paper: fabriano ink: memento tuxedo black, various copics accessories: quickie glue pen, dazzling diamonds, martha ribbon

Comments

Savitri said…
Ok, did I read right? $5 or less? I can't get out a sushi joint, conveyer belt or not, for less than $10! WOW!! I am amazed!!!

Cute card. Perfect for the guy friend and the sushi lunch!
Laura Davis said…
So stinkin cute Amy! & just my style:) mmmmm sushi,
one of my favorites!
Laura
Julia Aston said…
You are too funny Amy! love this fun design and sentiment! Bet your co-worker got a kick out of it! fun touch of glitter on the sushi!
Anonymous said…
I love creatively fun people...LI
KE YOU, Ames! The card is great and your co-worker is going to love:)
Laura said…
Super cute and clean! I've seen this stamp lately on several cards. Gotta get it. Too cute!
Cindy Haffner said…
So clean and cute, TFS.
Sandra MacLean said…
One of the problems with living in a little town in NH is the LACK of sushi conveyor belt bars!! Makes me pine for a bigger city! Love that paper....where do you buy yours Amy?
Latisha said…
so simple, clean and perfect for the occasion. Where do you get your Fabriano paper?
Joy said…
cute idea! love sushi...and that looks good to eat! love the sentiment too! TFS!
Jenn said…
Love it!!! The sentiment is sooo cute! :D
Lisa Brown said…
This is so pretty, Amy....love the clean simplicity!
Angie Tieman said…
Great card, very thoughtful of you! A $5 conveyor belt lunch, how intriguing!
Ann said…
I've never heard of Fabriano, but I love what I see! Hope your lunch was yummy and cheap! ;)
Rose Ann said…
So cute, Amy!! I love the simplicity and adorable image!! (Need to pull out my Fabrianos too. ;)
Anonymous said…
perfect. the design, the occasion!!!
Shelly said…
Oh geeze, girl, you're really making me want this set! (A Muse?) How cute!!!
Corie said…
Love this, just love the black and white
Stacey said…
This is just so sweet! I'd love a free lunch ~x~