Happy Birthday Robotics

Does this look familiar? I used the same paper and sketch,Rae's Bonus sketch, as Friday's "xo" card...it worked out perfectly because I'm making a birthday card for my co-worker's son. This is the same gal that I made this What's Cookin'? card for...this time the son is a video game player. It was my perfect opportunity to use my There She Goes "Crafty Taglines" clear set that I recently won. Jessica is a fellow Washingtonian so I received my 3, yes you read it right, 3 FREE sets speedy quick! I'm crossing my fingers that when my co-worker says video game player that she means computer gamer...not a wii player but it's all good, right? The super tiny "birthday wish" on the computer monitor is a Basic Grey rub-on. All that Sassafras'alicious Robotics paper is nestled on Stampin' Up Basic Grey...the dots on the scallop circle are ala my Twinklette pen, just a sweet amount of glitter {don't want to glitterized the poor boy's birthday card}. I counter balanced the glitter with the Thickers felt circles...felt rocks.
I've been meaning to share my new personalized stamp that I bought in December. I hit a FABulous sale on expressionery.com. It was funny, my boy said: "Where's the crown?". I told him that I was thinking of moving away from that and he said: "But it is sooo you Mom!". Isn't that funny?

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
cool card Amy!!! beautiful work {as always :) } love your new personalized stamp, though I have to agree with your son I loved your crown too, it was your signature style :) have a great day :) x
Cindy Haffner said…
Amy love your layers and papers, so great for a boy.
Julia Aston said…
great card for a boy/guy - computer stamps are super for that - love your 'signature' stamp!
ivy said…
isn't it funny the things that come outta our kids' mouth sometimes?! love that pesonalized stamp! i just have a simple one right now. you always make me want this & that now w/ all the cool stuff you see!
i just got my friend who just had a baby that says, "I Byte". that is a cool card for a boy.
Sandra MacLean said…
That is a great stamp for the back of your cards! And your son is right - the crown is so you! :D You can't move away from it now!
Peet said…
So beautiful, Amy!!!
Lauren said…
Great stamp! I've had mine for awhile and I love it. Great card too Amy!
Carolina said…
What a great card - love the masculine feel, yet can be used for anyone...wonderful job!
Corie said…
This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Love the stamp on the back
Latisha said…
cute cute cute
especially with that sassafras paper!
love your personalized stamp...I want one now! going to check out that site!
Anonymous said…
Fabulous card for a gamer. I bet he's gonna love it!

I say go with the crown on the back of your cards!
Angie Tieman said…
Great card! I think I need that stamp! I'm with your son, you NEED the crown!
Anonymous said…
oooooh I LOVE your personalized stamp! great idea to put your blog on there :)
Rose Ann said…
I loved that sketch before, and I do now as well!! Cute image and great papers!! I love your personalized stamp too. Cute comment from your son!
Anonymous said…
Really fab Amy! And I love your personalized stamp! :oD
Savitri said…
Love the card and the stamp is awesome! I love the crown but each time I see a chandelier I think of you :) It is so you tho!