Sassy Fairy

I'm taking a blog-vacation this week and have set up posts to run during the time that I'm out of my "blogging office". I look forward to catching up on all of your wonderful creations!!!

Okay, onto my first Design Team card for Two Scoops Rice Designs! This is a digi image, couldn't resist the mushroom :) All the designer paper is ala Sassafras Lass {big surprise}....I used my copics to color the fairy. I decided to glitter up the wings with Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds and popped a sweet little butterfly on her.
I used the Splitcoaststampers SC215 design. Renae of Two Scoops Rice Designs has some SWEET images and I can't wait to share more projects with you!
------------------------
copics: strong red r46, shock pink rv04, mint green bg13, grass green yg17, light camel e55 and skin white e00

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
so cute! love the cheery colors, Amy!
Savitri said…
CUTE! Me love digi images. So fun to color! Your colors are awesome.

Have a great day, wherever you are :)
Rose Ann said…
This is so cute, Amy!! I love the fun papers, and your coloring looks wonderful too!!
Anonymous said…
How cute is this card! Wherever you are, hope you are having a great time!!!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just too cute! I love that bright colors!
Ann said…
Totally cute and fun--I love it!
Denise said…
So pretty, I love all the colors.
Elaine said…
The image goes so well with that paper...sort of 70's retro rainbow and the 'shroom! ;-)
Angie Tieman said…
Awesome card!! Love that funky feeling! Congrats on the design team gig! Hope you're enjoying your vaca!
Janine said…
She is too cute Amy!!!
ivy said…
cute & very groovy!
Anonymous said…
awe..........this SASSY Fairy is adorable!
Alex said…
What a cute card! So bright and cheery :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x
Stacey said…
Amy - TOO CUTE! You are killing me with your Sassafras stuff! ~x~
Anonymous said…
I absolutely love the colors on this card! Very cute!
Jenn said…
I am loving this bright and cheery card! That image is too sweet! :D Hope you're enjoying the time off! :D