lemonade....




Happy Saturday!!!!

Today I've combined
Kazan's sketch 33 and some new Cutting Cafe printable stamps!

Lemons...you gotta love their tart flavor...typing about tarts...that would be my favorite dessert...Lemon Tart...Mmmmm...anywho's, Regina has come out with a fabbie
For the Love of Lemons Printable Stamp Set.

Don't you love the sentiment? I nestled the Lemon printable stamp onto a Webster's Pages panel...love, love, love their stuff. I only break it out when I know that I can get away with minimal cutting. I finished off the front of the card with Kaiser Craft pearls and SU twill. I even kind of decorated the interior of this card. I don't usually do that...it is the true laziness in me but I started off with just the lemon image and then decided against it for the front of the card...I saw it sitting on my work top and decided to slap it on the inside.

blog candy alert

Okay, here's the good news...Regina is letting me give away the For the Love of Lemons Printable Stamp set!!! I'll leave the commenting open for the blog candy until midnite PDT tonight and announce the winner on Sunday morning. Just leave me a comment, nothing to it...easy smeasy lemon squeezy...LOL..I crack me up!

Comments

Craftbelle said…
I love Lemons..and this set certainly wouldnt be too tart for me.
Bo @ Craftbelle
Saskia said…
So fresh and elegant!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)
Susan said…
too cute, Amy! That set is quite a steal at $5 and free is even better, count me in!

Nice use of the sketch too
Dora said…
that sentiment is too cute, love that set from Regina, beautiful card you made with it!
Have an nice weekend!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy, love this card and that webster pages paper is wonderful. I can see why you don't want to use it. I would love to make lemonade so thanks for sharing.
yyam said…
Love this! Such a cheery card...fabulous sentiment...I feel happy just looking at it...:)
Evelin said…
Love the lemons! It's pretty, usual!
I love tarts! Egg tarts, lemon tarts, blueberry tarts... yummmmss....

*I'm making myself hungry* >.<
Laurel said…
Another beauty of a card! I am with you on cutting into Webster's Pages, it's tough!
MrsMomma said…
Great card! I've always loved that saying. Hey, thanks for the Blog Candy offer!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad we could give you another laugh. :D
Kristie Larsen said…
these lemons are adorable! love the design Amy!
cnelson said…
oh how fun! love, love, LOVE those lemons!!!
Kay said…
Girlfriend, you crack me up, too! :o) You can always make me smile! I was just craving some lemonade yesterday...now I MUST have some!! Fabulous card!!
♥♥ Kay
Ann said…
Heehee, you crack me up, girl! Love all the lemon goodness on this one!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, super cute!! Love those lemons on the big scallop newsprint paper!! Nice touch with the inside too!
Elaine said…
Ok that is one seriously neat card! Yeah I'm with you about the lemon tart - delicious!! And if I should happen to get that fabulous stamp set you will show me how to use it?? I have not a clue how to do printable stamps, darling!! Happy weekend Dearest Amy!
Sparkplug17 said…
How cute! Thats really an adorable lemonade set.
bethchien said…
very cute and that would be an awesomely fun stamp set to have!
thanks for the giveaways, girls! :D
B
Latisha said…
Gorgeous Card Amy!!
That printable set looks so cool!!
hugs
latisha
Regina Easter said…
oh my word girl...you are way to sweet and funny....love love love this card...hum i think i have some of that paper...
Tiff said…
This is such a CUTE card!!!! I love citrusy images!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Super cute Amy! I love that text paper!
Savitri said…
Super cute, girl! Great use of the sketch. The lemon's lovely lovely!!!
Melissa Sauls said…
So cute Amy! I just looove lemons too. They do make the best desserts.:)
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is so cute! I love this lemon set too! Regina is amazing! I love the lemon on the inside too!
Cindy Lee said…
Lemon is my fav!! My mom always make me lemon juice. Your lemon card is just stinking cute!!
Sharon Caudle said…
Oh this is sooooooo CUTE!! I love what you did with this lemon set! Great job!