thinking of you...


Happy Thursday!!!!

I can't believe how quickly the week is flying by and the fact that we're already into the month of September! I always think of Labor Day...woooo hooooo...long weekend!

Today is my day over at 365 Cards.

Pam has a fun challenge in store for you:
Use a label on your card - any kind will do

I used the adorable Owl set by
SandyLion {thanks again Piali!!}. Do you see it??!!! Yuppers, she has glittery purple eyeshadow!!

I don't know if you can tell but the Arturo card is celedon. That's why I uploaded a pic of colors....the Fabriano's and Arturo's are buggers to photog.

I'm really not a purple girl but:

1. Isn't that Making Memory label perfect for the challenge? I found a set in my stash!

2. I was inspired by these photos.

I really look forward to seeing your take on the 365 Cards Label it challenge!!!!

Comments

Steph said…
Hoot, hoot, great card. x
xiumaiyuki said…
Luv, luv the purple eye shadow!!!
yyam said…
I love this!!!! That purple eyeshadow's super cool on that owl...she's so trendy...:)
Dora said…
I just love the colors, and love your cards with the owl, wise and cute, I never met a man had both;)
xo Dora
Michelle said…
Loving that owl Amy..
Mishy
Aimes said…
So cute! I just adore the purple eyeshadow - that's an owl with style! LOL!
Aimes
x
your owl appears to be love! Loving those lashes and purple shades.
Chrissy said…
So cute! What a great choice of eyeshadow for the huge public appearance! lol
Chrissy
Anonymous said…
LOOK HOW CUTE!!!
Kristie Larsen said…
ooh la la... purple eyeshadow! I love the shimmer and shine!
Laurel said…
Another cutie owl!
Rose said…
i noticed the eyeshadow first thing!! cute owl :)
Cindy Lee said…
It's an owl!! I love owl and of course I love this card!!! Such a cutie!
Piali said…
what a pretty and fashionable owl!!!! love the eyeshadow...your owl cards are the best.
Becky Carafa said…
The eyeshadow makes me giggle, it's so fun! Lovely card.

Yeah, I'm okay, it's just the whole SU thing, but I know what I'm gonna do. Thanks for asking!
Saskia said…
Oooh... so cute!!

Saskia :)
Tina said…
Oh my goodness, sparkly purple eyeshadow. What fun!
Jo said…
the owl is so adorable.
Jenny S. (UK) said…
Well owl be blowed another stunning card. :)
Kim Dellow said…
Too cute Amy! I love the Glam owl :) Kim
ivy said…
owlie wears more makeup than me! fab!
bethchien said…
too cute!! loving that eyeshadow!
Gloria Stengel said…
Supe cute. Love her eyeshadow! I have some of those labels in my stash too! Mine are the fabric kind...and I'm hoarding them. hee hee
Anonymous said…
Great card, and great inspiration, your owl collection is fantastic, so fun!!!!!
Sparkplug17 said…
Sooooooooo cute! I just love her eyes!
Savitri said…
Very cute, Amy! Love me that owl!!!
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE the card Amy...and the Owls eye shadow is perfect! Those Owls have to have some personality right?
Ha! I think I have those same labels in my stash....
Lisa Brown said…
adorable,Amy! Love than sleepy owl!
Ann said…
Such a sleepy little owlie--SO cute!
Joy said…
I'm a purple girl! love the owl and her eye shadow! so cute! love the saying too! hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Rose Ann said…
Your owl is soooo cute, and I love the purple!!