mm...pie



Nothing like the old saying:

I work better under pressure!

Well, I'm just squeaking my CP#37 in but missed the JUGS3 challenge by oh, 24 hours...LOL. Oh well, it is the thought that counts right? I knew that I just had to play with that fabbie color combo!

I'm posting this on Friday night...it might just be my "Saturday" post or I might get really motivated and sling out a card tomorrow morning...there is another sketch challenge along with a color challenge I have printed out. Honestly though, I seriously have about a 6x6 inch work space...my crafting area is a ginormous mess...I gotta clean it up before I can create anything else...

Okay, here are the deets of my card. I have of course used Cosmo Cricket Early Bird {shocking, I know!}. I used Regina's Cutting Cafe Happy Thanksgiving Day Circle Word printable...the alpha? Vinyl Thickers, of course! I correlate Thanksgiving to pumpkin pie....my ex-mil makes THEE best pumpkin pie...everything else {to me} pales in comparison to her delish recipe...it's old school...loaded with tons of stuff that make me instantly gain weight just by looking at it...sigh...Not only is that lady a super cook, she is a super gal too!

Well, the boy is at a birthday party so me and the girl went and had Vietnamese for dinner...

Okay, off to hulu...no, not the dance:)

In case I don't pop back until Sunday...highly unlikely, I can't stay away...remember to pop back on Sunday for 365 Cards 1st ever Blog Hop!!! I'll have some blog candy for ya...you certainly don't want to miss it!!

Comments

Kelley Eubanks said…
So cute Amy!! I love your Thankful card down below too!! Love that background paper/crossword puzzle! Great cards!! Clean up your mess and keep em comin!!
Angèle said…
This card rocks Amy! You are so clever! I love it!!!

Greetings, Angèle
Ginny Larsen said…
oooh! LOVE the cosmo again :D you're so good w/ that paper... haha, i totally get the 'procrastination' thing too...

i LOVE that sentiment so much dude. totally made the card for me.
Carly said…
Once again a super cute card!! Lovin' that Cosmo paper!
Dora said…
Lovely card, I have the paper to, but didn't use it, this is great love the big letters, and those colors!
Kim Dellow said…
How cool? I just love blue and red together. Kim
Cindy Lee said…
Yeay...I love this card!! You know I would, don't you??
Steph said…
Gorgeous card - I'm loving those colours. My thoughts exactly 'mmmmmmmmmmmm pie!'
Sherry Eckblad said…
MM-GOOD.
I love that Early Bird collection and picked up more of the 6x6 paper pads last week.
pie is good and so is your card! ;-)
Unknown said…
Totally cute and creative and you know I love that Cosmo!! Love that sentiment too!

(-: Heidi
Martha said…
I just love this card Amy!!! And the sentiment is just great :)
Rose Ann said…
So cute, Amy...and I love those papers!!
Aimes said…
Mmmm...scrumptious! It's totally the thought that counts and I'm so glad you still played along because this card rocks!
Have a super weekend!
Aimes
x
bethchien said…
ooo I love those colors! hope you are having an awesome weekend, my gorgeous friend!
Angie Tieman said…
mm...delicious!! Love it!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a darling card! Makes me want some pie...yum!
Heidi said…
so cute!!! and umm... love pie! :) thanks for sharing!!

heidi
haphazardlycrafty.blogspot.com
Latisha said…
mm pie is right
i have a huge mess too lol
love your card!
Kay said…
I adore these colors together, too! The sentiment on your card is just too cute! You are one creative and clever little cookie!! ♥♥ Kay
ivy said…
love vietnamese food---hope your dinner was yummy!
Katie said…
Hi Amy :) Just wanted to stop by and tell you a big thank you for your sweet comments on my blog...you always make me smile! I love your cards...as always! This pie card is delish...and I LOVE the boy birthday card!! Great job!

Hugs,
Katie
lauren bergold said…
ok, basically any card...or occasion...which commemorates baked goods is ALREADY aces in my book; but in this case you've ALSO done a fabulous job of summing up the sketch, rockin' the colors, and illustrating a perfect use of the delightful CC word circle!

i'd say it's a HOME RUN really!!! :)
Savitri said…
LOVE your take on the challenge!!! I need to do some half circles!