snowflake kisses...

Merry Christmas Eve to you all!!!!!

I hope that you are having a fabulous day...I know I will be since I have the day off...4 days off in a row...woot woot!!!

Today is my day over on the 365 Cards Blog!

Pam's Challenge:

Any card inspired by the season (Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.) will do, as long as there is no sentiment on the outside of the card.

The paper, button and thread are all from the great Mac Mae Happy Holly-Days Card Kit! Pam really did a great job putting the Holly-Days Kit together...I have made TONS of cards and still have papers and embellies:) I added the Glittered Snowflake and white twill...note to self...make flatter, non-bumpy cards for 2010...LOL. That snowflake probably sits at least 1/2 inch off of the card base...LOL...I hope that it gets to the recipient in one piece not all willy nilly:)

I know that you probably have at least 1 more card to make...LOL..I hope that you'll join me OR heck, just start making your 2010 stash!

Okay, onto my great Bloggie Christmas Cards that I've recently received:

This came to me all the way from the UK...Stacey did a magnificent job...

Sweeter than SWEET!!!!!!!! Thanks soo much Stacey:)

Okay, these gals know me...kraft cards...LOVE them!!!!

This one is from my bloggie friend Ann...

See the glitter??!!! cute, cute, cute!!!! Thanks sista!!!

Next up is from fellow Washingtonian, Heidi!!!! I chuckled when I saw this card...check out those poms!!!

Heidi also included these FUN goodies:

Seriously, Heidi...you spoil me....thanks tons...you know how to make a girl feel fabbie!

Here's the thing, I feel sooooo grateful for all the friends I've made through blogging. What a wonderful community...everyone is so helpful, fun, nice.....you name it. I am sooooo glad that I started this whole blogging venture...who would have thought it would have been such a positive & growing experience for me....Thanks to all of you...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

yyam said…
Oh! I love your card Amy! That snowflake is magnificent!

Looks like you've been having lots of happy mail days gal! Enjoy your 4 day weekend! Merry X'mas!
Dora said…
Enjoy your days off! Love the card!
Jessie said…
Merry Christmas Amy!
Mandy said…
OMG! I just want to run out and buy up all of those snowflakes at Michael's so I can make this card!! But alas, it is Christmas Eve, and I dare not brave it... ;)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy - Love your card especially that snowflake. I want some where did you get them?

Enjoy your days off. We are in the middle of a winter storm warning and last night got 6" of snow and more on the way. They say it will be at least a foot and probably more when done.
Kay said…
Merry Christmas my dear Amy!!! I'm wishing you the most wonderful holiday with your family. Enjoy your days off!

Your snowflake card is amazing!! WOWZA!! That glittery snowflake is unbelievable!! I love seeing all the handmade cards you've been receiving. They are all darling, each and every one! ♥♥ Kay
Carly said…
Have a wonderful Christmas Amy!!! And that's one beautiful snowflake card! Just lovely!!
whoistracy said…
These are gorgeous Amy!! Have a wonderful Christmas.
Martha said…
Wow, love the snowflake! Fab card Amy! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Angie Tieman said…
Awwww, snowflake kisses to you too! hee! hee! Beautiful card, as always! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Melissa Sauls said…
Merry Christmas to you Amy!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL holiday!
Ginny Larsen said…
oooooh, so cute! love the BG eskimo kisses paper! adorable :D

merry Christmas to you too!
Ginny Larsen said…
oooooh, so cute! love the BG eskimo kisses paper! adorable :D

merry Christmas to you too!
Ann said…
OMG, your card is just FAB! Love that sparkly snowflake!

So glad you liked your card...and that it got there in time! LOL!

Merry Christmas, friend! May Santa bring you lots of crafty goodies! :D
Alice said…
wonderful snowflake card, Amy! thanks for sharing those yummy cards you got! Have a very merry Christmas! =)
Rose said…
WOW!! i luv the snowflake :) fantastic cards you got to! Merry Christmas :)
mgcreative said…
great cards!
ur snowflake is really stunning :)
Cindy Lee said…
Lovely card, Amy!! Merry Chritsmas to you!