2010 CHA Super Show...

Whew!!! I spent about 6 hours yesterday at the 2010 CHA Super Show in Anaheim, CA.

I was at SeaTac Airport for almost 2 hours...on a plane for 2+ hours and went directly to CHA...whew, busy day...

First up...a ginormous "Woot Woot" for the fabulous Ivy...who so kindly picked me up from the airport...and drove us to the Super Show and treated me to dinner! She also gave me a bag full of goodies...when I get home I'll be sure to take/post pics!!!!

Here's a pic of the two of us...check out those darling balloons that were a part of the Splitcoaststampers booth!!! Do you notice that some of them have polka dots? I think they daubbered them with ink...toooooo cute!!!


I have to tell you...I didn't kick in my Stealth Shopping Ninja moves yesterday...it was a combo of lack of luggage space and the overwhelming amount of time that I took meeting and chatting with blogging peeps...OMGoodness...it was absolutely FABulous....

Okay, here we go...

Check it out...
Erin Schlosser!!! I was thrilled to be able to meet up with Erin!!! She is ultra fabbie and darn it, I should have taken a pic of her booth...it looked so great with her products, DT cards :) and some "Sew It" projects...

Kelly and Courtney...these girlies couldn't be cuter...I chuckled when I just popped over to Kelly's blog and she said that she was the tallest crafter...I would be the shortest:)

I took some random pics of booths...check out this color coordinated one...

Aha...can you believe that? They rolled all that ribbon...oy...I tried to do that with my own ribbon stash and gave up.

Honestly I didn't notice this woman until I noticed another gal taking a picture of her vest....I thought it was leather...NOPE...grunge paper my friends...it was absolutely amazing....

Can you believe it??!!!! My apologies to her, she gave me her blog addy but I have forgotten it...if you know what it is, PLEASE pass it along to me so that I can post it here!!!

Oooooohhhh...check it out...me with Susan R. Opel and Cath Edvalson....OMGoodness...these gals are soooo great...warm...and kind! {woot...cath even FB our pic!}

Tenia Nelson....this girl was cracking me UP!!!!

Maile Belles...sweeter than SWEET!


Carolina!!! This is the 2nd time we've met in person...we took a Copics class together about 2 years ago:)

Tina Fussell...Thee Traveling Mama!


Here's another peek at a booth...cupcakes...gotta love them!

Aren't they SWEET?!!


Paulina! Always smiling...

Anthonette Chavez, okay this gal is sooooo fabbie...

Ashley Nguyen Newell...such a great gal!!


Whew....that's all the pics I took yesterday....my feet are still aching..LOL...I have about 2.5 hours before I meet up with the Torendi Gals...for another day of FUN....

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by...I'm super behind on my google reader and hope to catch up in the next couple of days...

Comments

IvyandRein said…
Looks super FUN Amy ;) the pic of u & Ivy issuper cute <3 the balloons ;)
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Consider me to be extremely jealous! That looks like so much FUN! Awesome photos! Have a great time!!
~* steph :) *~ said…
looks like you're having a ton of fun at CHA! lucky gal :)! love that gal's vest made from grunge paper. that's so cool! thanks for sharing! hope you're having a great weekend. *hugs*
Anonymous said…
Oh `WoW` fantastic!!!!!!You all look like you had fun fun fun..fab photo`s Miss Amy you all look great TFS:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jane said…
WOW!!! How fun!!! Thanks for sharing!
NinaB said…
Oh, thank you so much for these pics. It's so nice to "see" these blogging superstars. You and I seem like we're about the same height. Enjoy your time there!
bethchien said…
wow what a wonderful time you must be having!! and yeah, that sucks that you can't ninja shop like you want to b/c of luggage space. That was the problem I had too when I flew to Louisiana! Keep on having fun, sweetie!
Amy C said…
It would be so awesome to get to meet up with all of you I have come to know through the blogging world (I would be one of those tall crafters). Looks to me that you are having a fabulous time. Thanks for sharing these pics with us.

Hugs,
Amy ♥
Elaine said…
I can almost feel the excitement with your pics and commentary!

LOVE all of them - I hope you had a fabulous day and that your feet held up fine. If you did just one day I think you're good, right??

Oh, and here is the link/blog that I hope goes to Kathy's vest:
http://kathyspinkneedle.blogspot.com/2009_10_18_archive.html
(I'm a huge Tim Holtz fan, remember?)
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Wow! Looks like your are having a super fun time. Looking forward to seeing more CHA photos.
Unknown said…
Just saw that pic of you, Cath and Susan on FB!

Looks like you are having one amazing time!

(-: Heidi
Regina Easter said…
GOODNESS, PERFECT PICTURE PHOTO DAY...LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST..GOOD FOR YOU..YOU DESERVE IT...HUGS
yyam said…
Oh wow! How lovely to meet all your bloggy friends in one incredible place! These are scrapworthy pics my friend! I'm so glad you are having fun! :)
xiumaiyuki said…
these pix are so fun to look at! Seemed like you had a fabulous time!!! TFS!
Elise said…
Oh, my goodness! You are the shiniest star with all of the ROCK STARS! WOW! What fun!!! Great sharing! THANKS, GIRL! You hang on to your bad NINJA self and save some energy for all of that smiling! hee hee LOVE THESE PICTS!
ivy said…
I guess I was more tired than I thought! I fell asleep pretty quickly when I got home!
I had a great time! You are as sweet as can be! Hope you are having a great time today!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such fabulous pictures! Glad you're having a great time!
Angie Tieman said…
Looks like a super fun day, Amy! The only way it could have been better is if I had been there! hee! hee!
Rose Ann said…
It looks like you're having an amazing time, Amy! Thanks for sharing all of your fab pics!!
Cindy Lee said…
Thanks for the sharing the pic with us, Amy!! Looks like you are having so much fun!! Isn't great to be able to meet with blogging frens at one place :)
Wow...So jealous with you,Amy! You looks like have superrrr fun! Thansk for sharing ,Amy!
Kristie Larsen said…
holy cow. this looks awesome!!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Wish I was there! :)

Glad to see your pics!
Ann said…
SO jealous of you right now, getting to meet my girls, Courtney and Kelly! Looks like you had a blast!
Dora said…
O my look at you having the time of your life! Looks great, wish I was there, enjoy!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh Amy you are having way too much fun my friend.
Kay said…
SO MUCH FUN!! I just can't stand it!!!!! :o)
♥♥ Kay
Alice said…
wow! so fun! thanks for sharing those photos!!
~kelly marie~ said…
We must be the tallest and the shortest! It was so nice to meet you, although I wish we would have had more time! I hope we will meet again soon!