hb2u

Hello!

Today is Tuesday which means a new Jacksonbelle Challenge!

Everyday card using unconventional DP.

That means you can make a birthday card using Christmas DP...etc...fun dontcha think?!!!!

I've been really utilizing Allison's blog for inspiration. She is always "clipping" various sketch challenges onto her blog...thanks sista....love that!

Well, I came across this one by Design Dollies and although it is for a layout, I used it for my card.

I used MME's Colorful Christmas papers to create this Birthday Card!


I've always loved the orange and turquoise color combo...so fun & happy! This will go into my nephew's birthday card stash. The Sassafras feltie is one of my gifties that my boy gave me for Christmas:)

I hope that you will play along with us...Use SCS Keyword JBE090 or link your card up to the
JBelle Blog!

Make sure you pop over to see what all the Jacksonbelle gals created:

Comments

yyam said…
Oh my! This is really cute Amy! :)
Your monster card makes me smile!
Dora said…
That monster is so cute, great card Amy!
Tina said…
So cute, love that little monster.
Martha said…
Never thought that a monster could be cute, but this one is!! Great card!
Kay said…
Hee hee! That little monster is a total crack up! Just as cute as can be! I love the way you used a layout sketch for your card. It's a great design! Boy, do I love that shade of blue!! ♥♥ Kay
Laurel said…
Oh how adorable, love the stitched circles!
Piali said…
So cute Amy!! lovely design.
cnelson said…
so cute....sososooo fun!! LOOOOOOOVE it!!
Dawn said…
how cute! and totally enjoyed CHA pics... too fun!
Unknown said…
Holy bologna woman!!! This is SO
stinkin' adorable!! Love it to pieces!

(-: Heidi
Regina Easter said…
this is funky fun....
Sparkplug17 said…
This is so cute! I love the monster!
Savitri said…
Love that sketch... for card/page. You did splendidly with it for the card. CUUUUUTE!
Ann said…
Such a fun card!
Anonymous said…
This is soooooo cute! I love the colors, chipboard, this is awesome!
Lynda Benden said…
LOL Amy, this is DARLING! The monster is so cute! I love your pics for CHA! TFS!
Anonymous said…
I love how you made the layout into a card. So cute~!
Jill said…
This is so cute! Awesome! Looks like you are having a great time at CHA. Lovin' the pics.
Kelley Eubanks said…
Super cute! Love that little monster! Loved looking at all of your CHA pics! Thanks for sharing!
Alice said…
just adorable!! love that little monster!!
Rose Ann said…
That little monster is too cute...and I love the fun papers!!
lauren bergold said…
is there ANYTHING cuter or cooler in this world than the card in front of me adorned with said sassy flet MONSTA?!??! ok, yeah, it's that THE BOY gave such fabby presents to his mama, actually! ♥♥♥♥♥