so tweet!

They're back...

The wonderful peeps over at Card Patterns!

Did you see the new Design Team?!! Fantabulous choices especially because I know so many of them:) I couldn't be happier for the new ladies....I was truly inspired by their first CP Design Team cards!!

Here's the sketch:

Here's my take on it...sooo sorry about the horrid photog...the white bazzill swiss dot card base made it hard to get a good pic.

Check out the patterned paper/die cut...guess what they are from? Yup, the MME Colorful Christmas! I LOVE that there are some sheets in the kit that are totally Christmasy but there are others that could be all occasion.

I'm definitely still having fun with those sassy poms:) The stitched ribbon is the long retired SU Purely Pomegranate...love that color! Did you noticed the Kaiser bling flowers? There are actually 2 in the upper right hand corner...one just happens to be hiding behind the ribbon:)

Here's to a happy Monday and a smooth-sailing week...

Comments

Stacey said…
Gorgeous Amy! Loving this colour combo and your take on this fab sketch. Pom poms rule! ~x~
yyam said…
Awww...so tweet indeed Amy! Love these papers and the pom poms! Super cute my friend!

Have a fabulous week! :)
Dora said…
Ow again it is so sweet very cute Amy!
Have a great day!
Laurel said…
Wow, what a fantastic take on the sketch!!! I love it.
Michele Kovack said…
This is such a darling card Amy!
Evelin said…
your card is just so tweet!! :D
Tina said…
This is incredibly adorable. Love the poms.
Paulina said…
This is adorable! You do such a great job adding pom pom's....I need to do that more often.
Kelly Booth said…
Such a cute card Amy and I Love the colors you used so fresh....
Sweet card Amy! I love pom pom trim too!
Latisha said…
awe, that is so sweet :)
Tracey said…
ADORABLE Amy!!! LOVE your choice of pp and design...way to cute!!!
Savitri said…
FABBY, Amy!!! Love the colors!!!
Rose said…
this is so sweet!! and i luv the white poms :)
whoistracy said…
Just adorable Amy! I love that pom-pom trim!!
Unknown said…
Too, too cute! I love that you turned those Christmas papers into something different and, of course, Amy+pom fringe=fabulous!

(-: Heidi
Tracey Jean said…
Great colour combo. Love the sweet birdie and the adorable pom pom fringe.
Sparkplug17 said…
Just darling! I love the fun and bright colors!
Heather Rogers said…
Very cute! Love the little birdie.
Alice said…
super cute and delightful card, Amy!! love it!!
Angie Tieman said…
Sup-ah FUN! Love the bright colors and yummy pom poms!
Ann said…
Absolutely dee-lightful! I love the colors!
Anonymous said…
congrats on being picked TOP 3 SCoops at Pile It On!

Thanks for playing w/ us and hope to see you back soon!

-- dalis
Cindy Lee said…
This is very TWEET!!! Love love it!
Liz Weber said…
Gorgeous smorgeous card Amy, just love what you did with that pom pom and the gorgeous colour scheme is fab!
Martha said…
Wow, Amy, your cards are amazing!!! Love the birds and the owls :)
Have a nice day.
Martha
Kay said…
This card should be in the dictionary next to the definition of cute!!! This makes me smile and it is the cutest thing EVER !!!! Wonderful job, Amy!!! ♥♥ Kay
Winter said…
So sweet! I love the little pom poms! :)
Rose Ann said…
As sweet as can be, Amy!! Love that birdie, your pieced sentiment, pretty papers, and pom poms!!
Aimes said…
Woah! Super Cute Card Alert!!!!! That is so sweet it's giving me toothache LOL!
Added bonus using those Christmas DPs ;D
x
Amy Heller said…
I'm a'lovin' those pom poms!! Such a cute card! I love it!
ivy said…
not at all christmassy! love the colors!
Amy this is too cute! I love it!! Great fun!! :)
I also used some Christmasy dp.....I love it when we can put it to many different uses!! Nicely done!
~kelly marie~ said…
Love it and that pom pom ribbon! :)