sweet pea...

Well, Happy Friday & Happy 2010....woot woot...I have the day off...whew.

Today I have my Get Sketchy Card to share...we're back on track with sketches again...number 19!

Oh you guys are going to love this week's sponsor:

The Unity Prize is 3 Free stamp sets...check the Get Sketchy blog for more deets:)

Here's the sketch:


BONUS CHALLENGE: Use an item at least a year or older

I chuckled at the bonus challenge...did you see my card from yesterday's 365 Cards challenge? I'm a hoarder...so it's almost challenging to figure out which hoarded embellie to use...LOL.

I got to play with the Unity set, Little Me. This is just thee perfect timing since we recently found out one of our former co-workers is pregnant:)

I really did try to make this a gender neutral card but one thing lead to another...bling? Can bling be considered gender neutral? LOL...I'm guessing you've probably figured out my bonus challenge item? Well, it is the bottle cap and sticker...both are way older than a year old.

I had tons of fun with this sketch...I'm still hooked on polka dots...they are just so fun & happy...

I do hope that you'll join us in the fun over at Get Sketchy! I can't wait to see what you create!

I have to share a "Momma Moment"...the other day I got home from work..and what were my darling children doing? They were taking the tree down...they had already packed away the ornaments etc...together they took the tree outside...my girl swept and my boy vacuumed...OMGoodness...I had one of those "I must have done something right" moments...I know that I've said this before and I'll say it again and again...I love my kidlets.

Here's to a year filled with fantabulous moments and memories...I have several items on my resolution list....I'll work hard to complete them:)

Comments

Elise said…
Oh, baby! What fun! I love the SKETCH! I love your take on it - the inspiration, the colors.. THE FUN! You are a highlight of my blogging experience, sweet Miss Amy!

Happy New Year to you and your dear family!
Evelin said…
Love your card and awwww, your kids are so sweet :) My cat just plays with the ornaments by knocking them off the tree... LOL...

Happy New Year, sista! Love ya :)
Dora said…
Great card Amy!
Vanessa said…
Happy New Year!!! Love this cute card, Amy! Hope to be able to play - I am a hoarder, too!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Steph said…
Hee, hee, I know you didn't have a problem with this challenge, hoarding queen! Such cutie kids, bet you made them a huge chocolate cake after! x
Sherry Eckblad said…
The card is fabulous and of course it can be used for either a boy or a girl because the Mom is going to love all the blingyness (is that a word) of it.
Happy New Year my friend.
Martha said…
a Happy New creative year Amy!!! Love the card!!
Martha
Janetcraft said…
Happy New Year 2010...Amy!! Have a new decade wish!!
bethchien said…
WHAT A FUN CARD!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, GORGEOUS!
B
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Happy New Year my dear friend! Hope this year brings you lots of nice surprises!
Luv the colour combo for the card and your use of the bottle cap.
Rose said…
amy i luv this card! so fun and that bottle cap is awesome :) how wonderful of your kids!!
Regina Easter said…
totally adorable girl...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA
itsallrosi said…
how awesome that they put away the decorations for you!

love the card, and the sketch. may have to play along with this one.
Judy said…
Cute card. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Amy! Best wishes for 2010! Your card is fabulous as always! Thanks for sharing your hoarded embellishments. I know how hard that is to do. I love to hoard paper crafting supplies. I am partial to patterned paper. LOL!
:) Rachel
mgcreative said…
lovely card, and great sketch too :)
Happy New Year,Amy! Wish you all the best for 2010!
oh...your card is so adorable!
Rose said…
Hi Amy! Happy New Year! What a fun card :) so sweet!
Alice said…
this is such a fun card, Amy!! Happy New Year to you, too!
Tina said…
This is wonderfully sweet!
Happy New Year!
Winter said…
So cute! I love the polka dots! I hope you can stop by my blog, I am having a crad drive and it's for a great cause! Happy New Year! :)
Cindy Lee said…
You are such a lucky mom!!
Great card!
ivy said…
what great kids!

i have a ton of bottle caps too---LMK if you want some. i bought like 50 of them a while back. now, if i could just remember where i put them.
Allison Rankin said…
So sweet...love the kraft!
yyam said…
I love the colors and the details on this one Amy! Pretty!

Awww...you've such sweet kids!
Savitri said…
Sweet card and what a nice thing your kiddos did!!! I can't wait for mine to grow up when it comes to that although M does surprise me now and then :)
dstandard said…
Love this sketch and love what you did with it - awesome colors and love your flip to it!
Ruby said…
Great card Amy! I especially love the colours and that oh so cute bottle top!