bloggie break and golb ydnac!!!


Hello!

I'm back:)

I actually have been truly on a bloggie break.  

Wednesday was my birthday...I was literally slammed with birthday greetings...thank you chickies!!!!!

We had a great dinner...

Here's a pic that the boy took of me and darin:


On Thursday we flew out to San Francisco.

We discovered a cute cupcake shop close to our hotel:


Their Red Velvet cupcakes were delish!

Here is my momma and the boy when we were out to dinner one night.


The last 2 days of our California vaca was spent with my cousin and her family.  They use to live in Washington, so we've been missing them!  They have since added 3 to their family which makes them a fabulous party of 5.  Thee most gracious host and hostess...ever...Thanks guys!

My Uncle retired from Stanford {Prof of Japanese Literature} and gave us a personal tour of the campus:


Next year summer my girl will be on a college campus...moving in...I can't believe it...west coast?  east coast?  who knows...she's a smart cookie....

So anyways, although I had Darin's iPad, I wasn't in bloggie comment mode much....this week at work is going to be VERY busy so I'll probably be doing a ton of crafty/bloggie catch up next weekend.  I need a vaca from my vaca, kwim?

yeah, yeah, yeah.

Get onto the prizes.


I truly enjoyed the comments that you gals left last week during my Blog Extravaganza.  I read each and every one of them!  Some of you ladies make me laugh:)

So here we go...do you remember when I mentioned something about commenting for extra brownie points?  Um, I truly did mean that...come on now peeps, it's bloggie etiquette to leave a comment when you're in a drawing for a goodie {or maybe that's just me...}.

Day One
Basic Grey Paper Cottage Collection


and the winner is:

Jessi!!!!!


You all just have to start following Jessi...not only is she a fab crafter, she's hilarious...really.

Day Two
a roll of this adorable Freckled Fawn Heart Cloud Washi Tape



and the winner is:

Lynnda!!!!!


Lynnda...she's fabulous, rocks layouts and cards...she's been really rockin' Lawn Fawn goodness lately...check her out HERE

Day Three
Jane's Doodle Tooth Fairy Klara


and the winner is:

Ginny!!!!!


Ginny is a washingtonian...woot woot!  I've had the pleasure to meet her and she's recently started blogging again after a hiatus.  Her love of colors and embellies make me a happy camper...check out her blog HERE

Day Four
The Twinery-Pea Pod spool


and the winner is:

Miriam!!!!!

So, I noticed Miriam around bloggie-ville and then she became one of my Flashback Friday winners!!!  She's a sweet gal and was a Gallery Idol Top 20 finalist, now how coolio is that? 

Day Five
Studio Calico Hey Day 6x6


and the winner is:

Sherry!!!!!


Sherry...Sherry has been a long time bloggie buddie of mine and has been wonderfully supportive.  She is a scrapper, card maker and photographer....You gotta check her out HERE

Day Six
EAD Designs $25 Gift Card


and the winner is:


I'm not sure when/how I 'met' Anessa but we certainly have had some thought provoking email conversations.  She is a rockstar that has given up sugar and carbs...I know...super woman indeed.  I wish I had the discipline to do that.  Check out her blog HERE

Day Seven
Echo Park Everday Eclectic 6x6


and the winner is:

Evelin!!!!!


Evelin, another bloggie friend of mine!  She is chock full of goodness and talent...scrapper, card maker, artist...you name it and I'm pretty sure Evelin has done it.  I'm thrilled that she's now located on 'this side of the water'...check out her blog HERE and her Etsy shop HERE

Okay ladies, sock me with your snail mails:)

Well, thank goodness for random.org because I'd love to gift something to everyone!  Thank you again for being inspirations to ME....for leaving me such fab comments....for making this blogging adventure as fulfilling as it has been....

T h a n k  y o u

Comments

Mona Pendleton said…
Sounds like you had a great time Amy! Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos!
Sue D said…
Congrats to all the lucky winners and glad you had a great vacation.
Tammy said…
Congrats Ladies!!! Amy so glad you enjoyed your birthday week and love the pics you posted....is that "the girl" I see! Adorable kids! Have a great week!
Janice said…
Looks and sounds like you had a blast! Congrats to all the winners!
Anonymous said…
A gift card to EAD?? Are you serious? You're the rockstar for hosting this while on your vacay!! I'll email you my address, though you should be getting an envelope soon with my addy on it ;->
Sylvia said…
Congrats to all those winners! Loved your birthday questions, Amy, glad you had such a fun time in San Francisco! May your week bring you some vacation feeling time! Have a wonderful Monday.
Aimes said…
Welcome back, girlie! Looks like you had a fabulous time celebrating your birthday in true style! :D
Hugs!
x
TesaB said…
Good to have you back and great to hear you had a wonderful week off and dito birthday!!!!
Jennifer Rzasa said…
Looks like you had a great birthday! :)
wendipooh13 said…
sounds like a super FAB bday!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!
Lynn said…
Nothing better than a vacation to celebrate your b-day. so glad you had a fabulous week Amy!
Ginny Larsen said…
omygosh!!!

i was just reading your email and saying, hmm, i should check to see if amy has a birthday update on her blog today... to see i won! :D

you know how to make someone smile... just sayin'!

address is on the way--THANK YOU so much... you rock! :D
Lalo said…
LOOKs like you had a birthday blast!!! Congrats to all the winners too...Amy you are too sweet!!!
Linby said…
What wonderful photos. Belated birthday wishes. I love the look of that cloud washi tape.
Linbyx
Helen F. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen F. said…
Hey girl! So happy you had such a FAB Birthday celebration...sounds like a wonderful time was had by all. TFS these fun fotos :o)
Karen B. said…
You are so cute. Congrats to all the winners!
alexandra s.m. said…
Happy Belated Birthday Amy!!
Thanks for your generosity!!
Happy be-lated birthday!
Karenladd said…
Congrats to all the winners! And thank you Amy for this fun giveaway! Even though I wasn't a winner...I'm always so happy to read your blog!
Evelin said…
You look absolutely fabulous in the photo, sista!! :) Am glad you had a great holiday and birthday celebration! :)

Thanks for the win! and the shout out!! woo hoo!!!!
Looks like a great vacay!!! I love the one of you and honey!!!! And CONGRATS to all the winners!!!!! I have a bday gift coming to you... just need to get off my bootie and get to the post office! lol!!!!
Rose said…
oh what a fun bday week you had girl :)
the girl is going to collage NEXT year! already??? yikes seams like just last month she was learning to drive!!!

congrats to all the winners :)
jessica said…
Looks and sounds like you had a great birthday vacation!!! Love the pictures!!!!
Congrats to all the winners!!!
Wida said…
Happy Birthday! sounded WONDERFUL!!
Lynnda said…
You are so my soul sister!!! Thank you so much... you are sweet & kind and pretty [[no no im not sucking up]]{{he he he}}

I'm so glad you had a good break and good vaccay!!!... That's really wonderful!!!...Lovely photos Sista...

COngrats to all winners...

Amy You rock okay!!! hugs..xoxo
Rose said…
Happy belated birthday, friend!! :). Thanks for sharing the pictures - looks like you guys had a great time! :)
Dora said…
Yeah your back! But think you deserved a break:):)
Anonymous said…
Glad you had a great holiday- know what you mean about needing a holiday to get over the holiday !! A cupcake shop close to your hotel- wow, I'd have lived in there!! Enjoy being back (& the washing!!)
Jessi Fogan said…
Heck, after vacation I always need a vacation. Probably separate ones to do the laundry & clean up the house, and then one on top of that to sleep.

*interrupting that to say* Holy carp, that's me up there! My youngest came out to ask "what was that noise?" because apparently I squeaked in some form ;) Can I just say, I totally laughed when you rapped knuckles on the bloggie etiquette. Actually, I'm laughing again - too funny :) (or wait, am I laughing at myself? Because truly, I am pretty funny. But looks aren't everything.)
You know how to celebrate!!! Looks like your b-day was fabulous :>) I can't remember if I even wished you a happy day soooo, let's just let the party continue on...Happy Birthday!!!
Jen said…
Oh,glad you had a good time in ca!! And I'm sorry my birthday tidings are late!! I haven't had much time on the computer with all my peeps home!!:D Love you girl!! Xoxo
So glad you had an amazing birthday & wonderful time with your family!!!
~jan said…
Congrats to all the lucky winners and thanks Amy, for the fun week while you were away!
Angi Barrs said…
Adorable photos! Looks like you guys had fun! Congrats to the winners too!
Audrey Pettit said…
SO glad you had such a wonderful birthday week, Amy! That trip to SF sounds marvelous! I so love it there. I grew up just a few miles from the Stanford campus. Luckily my parents still live there so I get to visit every year. :)
June Houck said…
Love the pics...your boy gets more handsome every time you post a new pic...makes me wish I were 30 years younger ;)