EAD Designs hop: Owls and Twine.


Hello and Welcome to the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7:00 am pacific}

You should have arrived here from awesome Angela's, our August Guest Designer's blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog.  Every week there is a freebie to one lucky commenter.  All you have to do is leave a comment while you hop!

Did you hear that EAD Designs added 2 new girls?

Sunday Inspiration


Wahooo....Donna and I are teamies over at The Play Date Cafe!

Feature Friday


I've known Stephanie for what seems like forever...she's always been a huge EAD Fan:)

My EAD Design teamie, Liz, is doing a Home Decor week over on her blog:


She asked if I'd like to join in the fun....well, of course!

I've had this awesome wood basket that I picked up from Storables during their after-Christmas sale:

{$1.49 and then 70% off!}

I slapped some sweet EAD owlies on there:


They are from the fun Owl Friends Stickerz set:


The colors are wonderfully vivid on the basket, aren't they?

Just a fun side note, the basket fits 8 "The Twinery" spools....SCORE!

Next up is Jenn of Double N Designs!  I'm sure she has something fabulously cute to share!

Comments

Jessi Fogan said…
Storing crafty things in cute baskets? I like this idea (strokes chin thoughtfully). And sale? Yes please ;)
jessica said…
I LOVE this idea Amy!! What an adorable basket!!! Happy Monday my friend...Hope you have a GREAT one!!
TesaB said…
Stinkin' CUTE!!!! Love the little owls!!!
You have made me fall in love all over again!!! This IS AWESOME!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!
Anonymous said…
Love this cute basket!
Wow! That basket was a super bargain, eh? Love the little owls you put on there, and your collection of twine is makin' me drool, Amy. ;)
Jingle said…
This looks adorable! Love it!
absolutely TOO adorable! I want to make oneeee!
this is darling amy! everyone needs a cute space to create in! oh and I just love the way the grain shows through the clear stickerz!
Kate said…
Those stickerz are super cute. Love this. TFS.
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooh, I absolutely LOVE how those owl stickers look on this basket! Such vivid colors, indeed! And what a great way to organize and store your twine spools. This is fabulous, Amy!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous basket, Amy, lovin those spools of twine! Have a wonderful Monday!
Anonymous said…
Cute! I've actually never seen that much Twinery in my life!
Tammy said…
The cute owls look fabulous on the basket! Great idea!!!
Romaine said…
What a cute and easy way to decorate the basket!
D- said…
Love your twine basket idea and adding those cute owls gives it just the right touch. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)
Ginny Larsen said…
hehe, so cute! glad you have these owl stickers :D great storage idea too!
Unknown said…
omg i love this so much it may cross into 'questionable' territory lol. the colors are so vivid, love EAD!
Annette Allen said…
fun fun fun...such a great way to store your twine..
Karen B. said…
So stinking cute, what a great idea.
Angi Barrs said…
You know that I love altered projects. This one is fabulous!
~jan said…
Totally adorable! Love those owls so much! That basket and the price you paid - wow, just wow!
yyam said…
Awwww........super cute!
Sue D said…
Very cute twine basket decorated with owls!
Dora said…
This is such a cute project!!!
Anonymous said…
Just lovely! Owls are so cute. I had to drag my eyes away from just staring at all that twine- so I could concentrate on your basket!!!
Lynnda said…
Great idea... and this is so cute... hugs..xoxo
Michelle said…
Way to cute up a useful item!!! With the twine all lovely in there, this is so cheerful.
Sarah Anderson said…
Cute baskets, and even cuter owls!
Ashley Newell said…
Oh my gosh! I'm going to go put owls on ALL my bins now. This is sooooo cute!
Do you really have that much twine? Super cute owls. 365 Cards is going to have a EAD week next month and I'm excited to play with some goodies.
Jen W. said…
Awesome storage idea and those owls were made for that basket!
Angela said…
These little owls are too freaking cute! They match perfectly to the basket! Love it!
Trinh said…
So cute and just perfect for those spools!
Angie Tieman said…
Eeeek! What a cute container with those darling owlies! I love your 3D projects!
Eeek!! Super duper cute! They look fabbie on the basket! :)
Alice said…
too cute! too cute!! too cute!!!