Curtain Call Challenge: Pajama Party!


Click HERE for my post using Exclusive Dies from Top Dog Dies




Check out the newest

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


photo source:  catchmyparty.com

We have a fabulous new sponsor, The Cat's Pajamas, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:  Pajama Party!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a gift certificate to use at The Cat's Pajamas!

The Cat's Pajamas

I played with



along with





The graphic has been stamped with Fresh Ink Navy.


All the paper is from the May Simon Says Stamp Card kit!

Those wood dots are from my stash and it makes it an even better masculine card, eh?

I'm linking up to the TCP Tuesday Challenge, Anything Goes!














Pajama Party Designers



The Cat's Pajamas Designer, Noelle McAdams

Comments

Julia Aston said…
Wow - great b'day stamps and fun die cuts - love this card Amy!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Such a pretty card Amy. Love the frame die-cuts and the papers you used... nice design.
Love the mix of chevron and the blue...
cm said…
Fabulous!! I've celebrated 29 about, ohhhh...24 times! Love this!
c
Marisa said…
I've been 29 and holding for a looong time LOL! Darling card :)
Sarah Gough said…
This is so sweet Amy!
Ashley Horton said…
Love the pastel colors on this, Amy!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow, wow! I LOVE this, Amy! Totally fun card! Awesome mix of a beautiful design with a super fun sentiment!
Alanna said…
Super fun card -- and what a great stamp set.
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I just love this card, the die shape is awesome!
Heather North said…
Yes, it makes a great masculine card. You have a way of pulling items together and making them look like they always belonged that way.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Wonderful!
I love a good pajama party spent with girlfriends. Haven't had one in a few years.
Nancy Thomas said…
Love the soothing colors - fabulous use of the TCP framed die - it looks great front and center.
Unknown said…
Oh, I just love your card, Amy! That is one of my favorite die sets, I use it all the time! The stripes are so fun, and I love the muted tones you used. I had so much fun playing with you guys at the Curtain Call! Thanks for popping by my blog. :)