SugarPea Designs Guest Designer: espresso


post 1 of 3 today...click HERE for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Sponsor Solo

click HERE for the Hero Arts Leap Day Sale



Hello and Happy Leap Day!  Today wraps up my month as a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs!  I've had so much fun designing with their awesome products.  Let's get to my card, shall we?  I went bold + graphic today:


Orange, I love that color.  I generally gravitate to green but orange is definitely 1st runner up in my book.  All the pattern paper is from Pebble's Everyday collection, isn't it fun?!  I used the SugarCuts Zig Zag Rectangle + Zig Zag Circle dies.  The espresso, from the SugarCuts - Coffee Words has been cut in solid black which POPS...I love how the gold circle adds to the drama.  

I decided to keep the Coffee To Go Cup white and layer it up!  

Espresso solves everything.


Love the Caffeine Addict stamp set!

So many fun products!  Click on a photo and it'll jump to the store!

rectangle

circle

coffee words

to go

caffeine

My card was inspired by the current SugarSketch:


A super big shout out to Wendy and her awesome Design Team!!!!!!!







Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
Great job on your Guesting! I must espresso my delight ;)
Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynn said…
You know how much I love orange...and you are the master at rocking mixing/matching patterned papers.
Kristie Goulet said…
This is just awesome, Amy! Love the colors and the fun patterns! xoxo
Karen B. said…
Love the colors in this card with the bold patterns!
jessica said…
LOVE this card!!!!
Great papers and colors!!
Shelly said…
Yum! Awesome card, Amy!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Such an awesome card, Amy! I love the bold look and love your take on that sketch... and the colors are just amazing! Orange is way up on my top fave list, too!
Migdalia said…
Very, very SWEET!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
I Card Everyone said…
absolutely awesome!! Orange may be my most favorite color ... LOve these fabulous graphic papers, amy ... awesomeness here, always! xx
=]
of course you rocked this! And I love, love your bold papers!
Diane Jaquay said…
Another great coffee card, Amy! I'm so glad I saw you using these Sugar Pea products, I had to order some of them and I love them!
Annette Allen said…
wow totally love it.. great choices in paper..