DeNami Design Guest Designer: Hoppy Spring





Hello!  I'm up on the DeNami Design blog today sharing a card with a custom panel!


First up, I used the adorable Bunny with Flower image on a stitched tag.  I colored her with my Zig Clean Color Markers.  I made my custom panel by cutting strips of 1/2 inch cardstock.   I've been smitten with green + yellow lately...such a fun + happy color combo!  I finished off my card with the Hoppy Spring sentiment.  As I'm typing up my post, it's a gorgeous spring evening in the Pacific Northwest!

I'd love it if you'd pop over to the DeNami Design blog!

Comments

jessica said…
What an adorable card Amy!
Love how you did the background!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Love your stripey background, and that little tag is adorable!
Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sylvia said…
What a fabulous card, Amy! Have a wonderful Wednesday...I will be putting in a boat dock in the back yard if this rain keeps up! LOL!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Adorable tiny bunny :)
Migdalia said…
Total CUTENESS!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Nora Noll said…
This is so sweet!! I LOVE the background and that tiny bunny is adorable!!
Celeste Goff said…
Such absolute sweetness...I just love it! And congrats on the guest design spot Amy!
laurie said…
Adorable...love the fun background!
Happy Dance said…
Sitting here with another cup of coffee, and trying to catch up on commenting. Oh that image is adorable, and you're so right; yellows and greens are wonderful harbingers of Spring! I've got daffodils blooming!! Talk about yellow and green! Darling card. I will head right over to DeNami... Later gator...Bev
Diane Jaquay said…
So adorable, Amy :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the stripes and of course that cute little bunny!
Yuki said…
That little bunny and tag are just darling!
Helen F. said…
Oh this little bunny is such a cutie patootie! Adorable card, Amy!