Right at Home: Have a sweet birthday!


Post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Reverse Confetti/Cardmaker Magazine hop!


Hello!  Have you checked out the new Right at Home - May Stamped & Sealed Craft Box // Let's Party kit?



It is seriously a party in a box!  Lookie at all you get:


I designed a fun card that manages to feature most of the products in the kit:


The Memory Box Large Coffee on the Go Craft Die is a fun product to add to the design.  Oh my goodness, I had so much fun making that coffee sleeve!  I loaded it up with glossy accents and sprinkled the sequins onto it.  I topped it off with even more glossy accents to really secure those bits of joy.

I had so much fun coloring the Right at Home Sweet Birthday set's cupcake + the (cup)cake stand with my Zig Clean Color Markers!  

Isn't the paper too fun?  Love the Simple Stories Let's Party paper pad!

Pop on over to the Right at Home blog and say Hello!

Comments

Karen B. said…
I adore how you have added a coffee cup to this mix!
TesaB said…
Fun and festive! Great jobb sneaking in a cup of coffee in the mix - with bling! :)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the sequins on the sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy Rohl said…
LOVING your glitter gold touches and the sequin sleeve - squeee!! I'm so excited for my first right at home order to arrive!! You hooked me!
Julia Aston said…
Love all that glam with the sequined sleeve Amy!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love the bling, Amy, fabulous!!!
Unknown said…
Fun, fun! Who doesn't love all that bling!
Cris G. said…
Love how you mixed all the elements from the kit, especially the super elegant sleeve... maybe Starbucks adhere to the new trend :).
Just a fun fact: Starbucks stores are popping like mushrooms in Portugal.
jessica said…
Super card Amy!!!
LOVE the sequins!!
AWESOME job!
Audrey Pettit said…
This is so much fun! That coffee sleeve is brilliant!!
Helen Gullett said…
That coffee cup sleeve is AWESOME!!!!!
Helen F. said…
This is great! And yes, I DO love that coffee cup sleeve idea :-)
Kim Heggins said…
This is just too cute...love that cup of coffee!
Miriam Prantner said…
Fantastic sparkle! I love the sequin cozie!
Yuki said…
Such a fun card! Love the way you dressed up the coffee cup with the sequins!