Coffee hangover




Whew!  I can't believe that the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is over.  I'm SUPER excited to announce that we broke records, we had 67 Super Sponsors and a final count of 1,178 linkies!  CRAZY!  Can you believe that I'm back with another coffee card?!  I was chatting with my friend, Erin Thiem, who broke her personal record with a fabulous 46 entries.  We don't ever tire of whipping up coffee card designs.

My card today is inspired by the current MFT Sketch Challenge:


Isn't the Subtle Plaids panel so sweet?  #madforplaid  The Sour Apple panel has been cut with the Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX.  The Die-namics LLD Coffee Cup has a 'real' Starbucks coffee sleeve.  The sentiment is from the Perk Up set.

I thought I'd do a quick run down of all the cards that I designed for the Spring Hop:












The Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Wrap Up + Winner's Post is HERE.  A big shout out to everyone for their support!!!!

Comments

Lucy E. said…
Awesome! Love that plaid!!!
Rest and relax for a few days :-)
Fikreta said…
Amazing!cards are very nice!
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! You rocked it!!!! I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
My gosh, your cards are SO adorable! Huge congratulations on another amazing and successful blog hop, my friend!!
Helen F. said…
AWESOME job Amy and team ~ such impressive CLBH numbers! I had a few things going on this month and wasn't able to create as many cards as I planned. Also, I lacked the stamina for commenting on all of the 1178 entries :-(
Thank you for all of your hard work and for providing a challenge for us all to show some coffee lovin' inspiration!
AmethystCat said…
Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! So glad you shared all your fabulous works of art in one post, Amy! I was so busy that I posted but am just now getting some commenting done. I adore your cards - the strong man is such a super fun idea! The elephant is adorable and all are just wonderful! Thanks for being a most awesome swap hostess!! You rock!!
Lisaerica said…
Well you were a very busy little bee, my goodness! Lots of cards, lots of inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Sue L. said…
Decided u r my favorite trouble maker Amy! Saw yr Hero Arts page and ordered their monthly kit. Lol. Also, love the array of cards and most of all, love yr elephant Love You Tons card. Sooooooooo cute.
Miriam Prantner said…
I love that you used the starbucks logo!
Helen Gullett said…
LOVE them all a latte, Amy!!!!