Coffee Loving Cardmakers - CASEing DT - Java Great Day!



Hello and Happy Sunday!  I'm pretty excited, I'm taking the girl and we're going to my friends house to dye Easter Eggs, LOL...it's my first time.  The kids always went over to their Grandmother's house to do that when they were growing up.

Who doesn't know that I LOVE green?  


Lotsa NBUS  (Never Before Used Schtuff), oh boy, I have a TON of NBUS.  Thanks to Darnell for that terminology...more on Darnell in a smdige.

NBUS:

Gelatos
(shaking my head) 

Eep, so embarrassing but keepin' things real here, I have a ton of stuff and not enough hours in the day.


Thanks to the AWESOME Becca for the FABulous inspiration, CASEing DT #12.


I gotta tell you that Becca's card lives at MY House💕  How lucky am I?  Sue-pah Lucky!

Thanks to Darnell and her fun NBUS Challenge:


Have an awesome day!


Comments

None None said…
Everything about this card screams "Amy!" - the green, the coffee, and the mix of patterns which you do so effortlessly!

Hope you have fun dying Easter eggs! I always had fun doing it as a kid as our tradition was to crack the eggs after Easter dinner so I would try to come up with the hardest shell (even if it wasn't pretty) to win. One year, I had an egg that no one could crack - not even a tabletop. Needless to say that egg (the rock figuratively and literally since it was a dark grey speckled egg) won and the memory is brought up each year. LOL
Hetty said…
Great casing Amy, love your green version!
Love love love this! LOVING the green and that cup!!!! And I haven't dyed eggs since I was a kid (with my folks)!!! I HATE eggs .... like will NOT eat them at all... lol ... and so I never learned how to boil them for dyeing, since I don't eat them ... why would I learn that!?!?!? LOL!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa said…
Oh my this is soooo pretty!... NBUS... yes... I should play along with that one too...
Becca Yahrling said…
Lovely card, Amy, and a great CASE of the other Becca (haha).
NBUS ... me, too! and I've played along as well. :-)
Anonymous said…
Oh, wow! Wonderful mix of pattern papers and a great design Amy! Love th card!
xx Ashwini
Vicki Dutcher said…
I do love the green another fun Coffee card
Darnell said…
You've done a fabulous CASE of Becca's card with her latte rose red vibrancy! I love your equally vibrant spring green version, Amy, so timely for right now! I need to take a lesson in layering from you! Also, just between us, I'm so glad you are busting at the seams with NBUS! I mean, how can we not when gazillions of companies come out with bazillions of new product every.single.month or more! Too many goodies, too little time!! I'll bet you had a blast coloring eggs yesterday!! Okay, I've only got two exclamation points left to say thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #11! Hugs, Darnell
Celeste Goff said…
Gorgeous card Amy...love the green! And I love Becca's beautiful inspiration card too!
Love your take on the card. Also super cool that the original card lives with you!
Audrey Pettit said…
Really really love the graphic look to this one! Awesome!
Helen Gullett said…
This is FANTASTIC CASE card, Amy. Love the patterned papers, cup, doily and the die cut sentiment is awesome. Thank you for playing along with CASEing DT Link Up Party!