Inspired by...All the Little Things: #50 Celebration


post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for the April Reverse Confetti SFYTT


Super excited to be a part of the Inspired by...All the little things, Challenge #50 Celebration!  I'm the fabulous Sheri Gilson's Guest (thank you so much for the invite 💚) and  couldn't wait to dive into designing something especially for this fun occasion.    Check out the gorgeous inspiration....


Oh yes, this challenge is calling my name!  I knew just how I wanted to design my card:


The Concord & 9th Happy Day stamp set is PERFECT, don't you agree?  I teamed it up with the MFT Die-namics, Tea Party by Laina Lamb Design.  I stamped the top of that gorgeous cake onto my white cardstock and then selectively cut out the tea cups.


I colored everything with various copics and then filled the center of the blooms with Wink of Stella.  The card bases are (retired) Concord & 9th.

I can't wait to see how everyone else was inspired, make sure you visit the Inspired by...All the Little Things blog!




Comments

Laurel said…
Gorgeous card and perfect take on the inspiration!
This is gorgeous! LOVING the soft colors!! Congrats on the GDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Migdalia said…
Lovely card!! Congrats on your GD spot!!Beautiful inspiration!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Julia Aston said…
What a gorgeous wedding card Amy! love the tea cups matching the cake! Julia xx
jan metcalf said…
Love the matching tea cups!
Shelly said…
This is gorgeous!! Yay for guesting! :)
Helen Gullett said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card a lot, Amy! Those flower cups are gorgeous!
Wow, this is so beautiful, love the colors
Lesley said…
Absolutely stunning and so light and fresh! Thank you for being one of our guests this week, Amy!
Helen F. said…
OH MY GOODNESS! Amy this card is gorgeous! I have to have all of these products so I can CASE it! :-)
Tracy said…
Lovely. That shade of pink is one of my faves. The patterns on the tea cups add so much interest.
TaeEun said…
Lovely card! What a great idea to give the tea cups the floral spray as pattern!
Leigh Penner said…
This is beautiful, Amy! I was wishing I had the set this week because I thought it would be perfect for the challenge and I was right! So thrilled that you joined us for the 50th challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things!
Hetty said…
Soft colors and wonderful stamps: a great creation.
Lyn said…
Such a beautiful card, I love how you added the flowers to the cups <3
Kim Heggins said…
Wow...what a beautiful card!
Fikreta said…
its very beautiful card!
Karen Day said…
Those floral tea cups are amazing, Amy! I love how you did them.
Silke Ledlow said…
Beautiful inspired card Amy!
Miriam Prantner said…
I love that you stamped the teacups with those flowers!
KimCreate said…
Thanks for guesting with us for our 50th challenge! Kim