Reverse Confetti - Happy Birthday To You!



Hello and Happy Friday!!!!!  This is going to be a pretty fun weekend, I'm taking a class at Impress on Saturday taught by my friend Kimberly!  Sunday is Easter at our house with both Grandma's, how lucky is my girl?  We'll be missing the boy but he'll be happily recovering from a whole week in DC.

Here's a masculine birthday card...double bonus points!


I love the combo of Stormy and Lime Green.  The Striped Frame Cover Panel is so much fun!  Do you spy So Many Stars?  I used Versamark on the stars.  The banner has been cut from the Free Spirit 6x6 Paper Pad.  The Circle Wishes Stamp Set and Coordinating Confetti Cuts was perfect for my card design.


I'm going to squirrel this away for my brother's birthday.  If you follow me on FB or IG you would have seen this photo that I posted for National Sibling Day:


LOL...I love this pic!  Sorry, getting back to crafty stuff!

My card was inspired by Sunday Stamps:




Comments

Loveeeeeee that card and what a SWEET photo!! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun masculine card. Have a great class - say hi to Kimberly for me.
Nora Noll said…
Oh what a great card!! I LOVE that photo of you and your brother!!
Lisa Lara said…
Oh my gosh what a sweet photo. So fun to see your features in that younger picture. I see you. So cute. Great guy card Amy.
Billie A said…
Wonderful birthday card for your brother. Cute photo. It's hard to make masculine cards but this is perfect.
Fikreta said…
very nice!
great photos!
Monika Reeck said…
yaay cute Photo
is that you and brother ooh so cuuute Amy
and the card love love the Manly card you made
this using our sketch perfecto too
the color you achieve is manly too
I always used the Diamont Background if I made manly card ...next time will CASE you using the star :)

Many thank for joining us this time with My Sketch at Sunday Stamps so happy you join :)
hugs
Monika
PS: if you like to visit my DT card I will be thrilled..its the one with fancy shoe in red :)
Karren said…
The grey frame against the lime green looks amazing! Love this masculine card!
None None said…
Super fantastic, Amy!! It's you to a "T" :) I still have some moola to spend over at RC but haven't been able to decide or narrow down what I want yet - decisions, decisions! I'm filing this away for masculine card inspiration down the line.
Leena Girsa said…
What a great CAS masculine card...perfect take on our sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week.
Annette Elliott said…
What a great masculine card! Lime green and gray look fab together! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!
Cris G. said…
I hope you had a fantastic Easter with your girl and boy (in your mind, I'm sure...). Fun card for your brother, loving the green color seems to run in the family :).
Karen B. said…
Aww, what a super cute little Amy! Love the use of green on your card, of course, the cover plate looks amazing and love the use of the stars too.
Lisa said…
Terrific take on the sketch, and I love the color scheme!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!