Sweet Stamp Shop: Graduation Day!




I'm so excited to help Sweet Stamp Shop celebrate their new release, Graduation Day!  This set will release on Wednesday and is adorable and comes at a great time for me as my oldest will be graduating from the University of Washington this June!  She was definitely my inspiration for my card today:



Eep, how cute is that girl?! The look of joy is perfect!  To really make her pop, I did a quick blue watercolor was behind her.  She's been colored with copics.


Do you have any graduates this year?  Whether it is college, high school or even preschool...this set is awesome!

Make sure you check out the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog,  Shop, Facebook + Instagram!

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Eep! So cute, and perfect timing, indeed! Love the smidge of color behind the graduate.
Thanh Vo said…
Congratulations to you and your girl, Amy! Such an exciting time in her life as she'll be adventuring into a new journey after this. You must be such a proud mama! <3 Thanks so much for helping us with this release and loved the timing of it all. hehe
Brandi said…
Wow! She's graduating already! Wow how time flies! You must be one proud momma! Cute card!
Migdalia said…
Super cute! I love it!!
Karen B. said…
What an awesome way to depict the sky for the background of the cute girl.
Nora Noll said…
Oh I LOVE this image!! You did a fabulous job coloring. I LOVE the fun sky!!
Laurel said…
Yay, congrats to your girl! Cute card!
Hetty said…
How time flies! Graduation for your oldest, wow and what a perfect set for this occasion.
Sweet card.
Cris G. said…
She looks happy :)! Yay for your girl... already??? I agree with Hetty, time does fly... light speed!
Cris G. said…
P.S. - Congratulations!
Audrey Pettit said…
Uhhhdorable! What a cute and sweet scene this is! Love the grassy border, and your bit of watercolor sky behind really sets off that sweet grad gal!
Congrats on your daughter's upcoming graduation! My son made a last minute career switch, and now has to go back and complete one more semester before he can graduate....:D
Helen F. said…
Oh my, this sweet image is just perfect for celebrating Grads! Congrats to your daughter and to you, proud Mama!