Waffle Flower + Essentials by Ellen





Let's start on the bottom and work our way up, shall we?!  Oh my, the Wonky Backdrops is perfect with the Hero Arts Hydrangea Ombre' ink, dontcha think?!  That sweet Waffle Flower bear has been colored with copics and I colored a coordinating coffee mug💜   The sentiment is from the Essentials by Ellen - Warm Fuzzies by Julie Ebersole ...perfect-o!  Do you notice the sweet flower in her hair?  That's from the Essentials by Ellen - Bear Ware by Julie Ebersole.







Comments

Hetty said…
So cute! Love it.
Sooooooooooooo cute! LOVING that purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Oh my, so, so, so adorable!!!! Too cute!!
xx Ashwini
Shelly said…
Oh my word...LOVE this!
Cris G. said…
Just adorable, Amy! Everything goes together beautifully, from the sweet elements to the colors! I think this was my favorite WF release...
Beth H. said…
So super cute! I just love that bear and bird stamp set. Paired with the EBE mini backgrounds is perfection!
Vicki Dutcher said…
This bear [and bird] are so fun! A very cute card mf~
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, HOW cute! I am such a sucker for these cute little critters! And what a fun background with the ombre ink and stamp! <3
Helen F. said…
Such a cutie pie bear and birdie :-)
Megan said…
so cute! congrats!
SmilynStef said…
Just saw you were the winner ... super-cute ... hope you had fun shopping.
Helen F. said…
Oh this is just too darn adorable, Amy :-)