Spellbinders: Oceans of Joy





The wonderful folks at Spellbinders sent me the Die D-Lites Fishing Trip Etched Dies:




Here's how I was inspired:


I combined them with the Nestabilities Standard Circles SM Etched Dies.  The fish have Distress Oxide inks that have been smooshed.  I backed them with black cardstock to define their shapes a bit.

The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Color Layering Seahorse stamp set.

My card was loosely based on Freshly Made Sketches:


Affiliate shopping links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Rubeena I. said…
Adorable and creative! :)
Ohhhhhhhhh I love this!!! Those fish look awesome!!!!!
Fikreta said…
this is so great card!
Audrey Pettit said…
Love those fish! What a creative way to use those dies! Love the smushed ink, and great idea to back the fish with black, too!
Shelly said…
Such a fun card! Love it!
Amy O said…
I love the colors on this card and especially on the fish. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
This is so cool! Love those dies and they are so great with the oxide inks. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!