Where have the days gone....


Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? There are a little more than six weeks left in 2007. This year has flown by.

I did not do any stamping last night but managed to put together a couple of CD Calendars. They will either be on textured cardstock like the ones I have pictured or they will have very clean/crisp stamped images {tone on tone}. I hope to work on those tonight. The ribbon I used is a spool that I bought from Target a couple of years ago which is nice high quality stuff {we're not talking their Dollar Spot}. It really does finish off the packaging.

Comments

this is such a neat and wonderful project. can you tell me how you did the monthly calendars. i am very much interested on doing one myself. also,what is tsuruta. is that your last name? just curious.
thanks for any input.
smiles,
chat
enjoyed your blog