Merry Christmas!!






I can't believe it is finally here...Christmas! I'm still being crafty..making cards and gifts to be given tonight and tomorrow. Here is my latest coaster album...just love making these! It is a 2 sided project. On the back of each coaster is a wallet size b/w photo...5 pictures taken through the year.

Stamps: Stampin' Up Fabulous Flowers, Bronc Buster, Baroque Motifs,Tres Chic & Tiny Talk , A Muse YeeHaw
Paper: Basic Grey Sublime
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Coasters, Mini Buttons, Ribbon, A Muse Creative Candy, SU Twill, Binder Ring, Misc charm, Chipboard "M", Stickles, MM page pebble

I wish everyone
Peace
&
Joy

Comments

Moonegirl said…
I came to your site after you commented on my card on SCS. I just love this memory book, it is so beautiful! I just started blogging so I don't have much-but I just launched a Website for Color combos/Collections called SUClolorQ (.com)where you can save your faves!Thanks again
Anonymous said…
Love these special albums! They actually have room for pictures!!