Cameo Cupcake

This is my second birthday invite design for my DD. Here is the first one. Ordinarily I would not team up Cameo Coral and Green Galore but it started with my "cheater" card base from my original design ala Target $1 spot. It is quite the eye catching combo isn't it? Rylee has picked this card for her invites....

~recipe~

Stamps: Stampin' Up Tiny Talk, Lockhart & Rubber Soul
Paper: Stampin' up Cameo Coral & Green Galore, misc white & black
Ink: Stampin' Up Cameo Cora &, Green Galore, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Coluzzle, wide grosgrain, oval punches, quickie glue, dazzling diamonds, bling, Aquapainter

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card!! I really LOVE everything about it. Color combo is superb!
JenMarie said…
Oooh YUMMY, I just LOVE this!!
This is such a pretty card and I do love the colors. The black gingham ribbon is my fav.