"Recycled"

This photo frame was recycled into a jewelry board. It no longer had the glass in it. I originally thought of making it a bulletin board but after seeing this by Splitcoaststamper rohla, I decided to alter it into a well used jewelry board. If you are not a Splitcoast member or a subscriber to their fabulous fan club, you may not be able to view rohla's project. She posted it for December's {fan club member's only} Mission Impossible Gallery.

~recipe~
Stamps: n/a {gasp!}
Paper: Urban Couture Basic Grey
Ink: n/a {gasp!}
Accessories: Basic Grey Urban Couture ribbon

Comments

Godelieve said…
What a fabulous idea! It looks gorgeous!
Broni said…
I loved Amy's idea too! Yours is beautiful! I'm going to have to try one!
Unknown said…
How funny. I'm a collie as well but the picture was an English bulldog!!!