You Take the Cake ala A Muse

As I look as this card, I'm thinking that I may revise it {see below}. It will actually be the second time...I originally designed the card without the Making Memories Cosmo paisley paper, I added that after the card was initially put together. The pendant flag shaped tag is inspired by Julie Ebersole {JulieHRR - Splitcoaststampers} via her most fabulous blog, Paper Trufflez. I will probably color in the cake and glitterize it....but here it is:

~recipe~

Stamps: A Muse and Flourishes
Paper: Making Memories Cosmo, Stampin' up Chocolate Chip
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: striped grosgrain ribbon, rectangular scallop punches

Okay, I had to revise the card TODAY..lol..much beh-tah!

~recipe~


Stamps: A Muse & Flourishes
Paper: Making Memories Cosmo, Stmapin' Up Chocolate Chip
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Tombow Marker, Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Striped Grosgrain, rectangular scallop punches, Aqua Painter, Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

Comments

Becky Elfert said…
I love the touch of color with the ribbon. I agree, the cake needs some sparkle. TFS