Happy Leap Day!

This is part of a set of Impress Chandelier cards that I've made ala the Impress Rubber Stamp Thank You Gallery. It is FULL of Impress{ive} ideas...love their clean and simple designs.

~deets~
Stamps: Impress, Stampin' Up Think Big
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper: Fabriano

I've already celebrated Leap Day with Flourishes! They are having a sale over at their website...you should check it out. They also recently started to carry hinged clear boxes. They are perfect for storing clear stamps. I have a bunch of A Muse, Memory Box and Rubber Soul clear stamps that need a home and these clear boxes will be perfect!

On Feb 27 & Feb 28, one of the radio stations that I listen to, 106.1 KISS FM, ran a 28 hour radio-a-thon to benefit Children's Hospital. This is the first year that I've donated, I was so moved by all of the stories they aired {translation: I was sobbing}....it made me so thankful that I have 2 healthy kids. I can not begin to imagine what some families must go through when their children become ill. We were listening to radio-a-thon last night and both the kids told me that they wanted to donate $20/each....so I called in their pledge. Isn't that the greatest?

Here's to a huge shout out to my FABulous kids, they rock my world.

Comments

Carla said…
Oh, you are making we well up! That was a, "Oh, my kids really are great!" moment. That's the kind of thing that makes you know you're doing something right! The card isn't bad either!
What a wonderful thing for both you and your kids. Hopefully, they will find the message that they are also receiving when they give freely to others. WTG! What a great Life Lesson.
ow coool !!!!!great sentiment (message)
tfs,
chat