Ooh La La A Muse!

Sometimes I'm slow to jump on the 'ole bandwagon...I recently discovered Lizzie Anne Designs! Talk about sue-pah sweet images!!! I actually bought the Ooh La La set via Jacksonbelle's ebay store {which is now temporarily closed since she is moving out of state}....I love anything parisian!

The Oval Scallop image is ala A Muse...I'm pretty sure that it was in with my huge lot 'o A Muse that I scored via Splitcoaststamper's...woo hoo!

The inspiration for my card is yet again the wonderful Impress Rubber Stamp Thank You Gallery. I've actually had the Making Memories ribbon for a long time and finally cut into it! Adding a Prima and a little bling makes the card that much more feminine, dontcha think?

I gotta add that I love living in Washington State...check out the {Washington} businesses that I've just mentioned in this post:

A Muse Artstamps
Impress
Lizzie Anne Designs
Splitcoaststampers
Tsukineko

Okay, on to my card..

~deets~
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs, A Muse
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Making Memories Ribbon, Prima and bling



Comments

Carla said…
Amy, this card is sublime! Love the simple elegance, it's just gorgeous! Funny thing-did you know I didn't know who you were until I scrolled down and saw your Cake card with the gingham?! Then I said to myself, "Oh, that's Craf-tee's card!
Kari said…
I love everything about this card! It is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!